QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

During dinner for Ward at 112. I see everyone saying it’s Howard now but this man doesn’t pull **** out of his ***.
No he does not ... BUT ... he was as surprised as the staff that the deal wasn't closed yesterday. That apparently was what the staff believed was happening.

Advertisement
going to be interesting to see which QB we get because it'll dictate our offense heavily next year

we get ward I think we see a more pass-heavy offense next year, will Howard i think we'll stay the 50-50 pass/run ratio (including qb runs) and grind it out

Advertisement
But they said he wasn’t willing to sit a year 😂😂
Should’ve been on him . Bailey looks like his sticking . We got 1 year with whatever transfer guy we get ward/howard….. Williams recovering … who knows what’s browns doing and Judd is a project. We should totally be in getting a Moore/Murphhy on top of this 1 year rental

Advertisement
I am fully on the Luke Nickel train. I feel we need a portal qb the next two years

let him redshirt and take over as RS freshman. by then the roster will be able to support that kind of QB and we can have some stability

Advertisement
IMG_6325.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back