QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

We're gonna drag this out for Ward and miss last minute to Ohio State and then sit here with our **** in our hands aren't we?
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

Pin this until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually assess the Championship game with those with Toledo and Tulane, for Pratt and Finn sake.
Not gonna lie if either of those guys come here, I am not super pumped, both do not have much zip on the ball.
They seem to be products of the team and successful because of it. If they went to P5, lots of those balls are pick city.

Here's hoping we get, one the guys we really want.

Actually assess the Championship game with those with Toledo and Tulane, for Pratt and Finn sake.
Not gonna lie if either of those guys come here, I am not super pumped, both do not have much zip on the ball.
They seem to be products of the team and successful because of it. If they went to P5, lots of those balls are pick city.

Here's hoping we get, one the guys we really want.
Finn makes some pretty electric plays. But he makes some bonehead ones on the other hand. I watched just about every Toledo game over his career. I am going to really miss him at Toledo, and I would be fine with Miami taking him. But I want someone a little more consistent if I have the choice. Who that is, I'm not sure. But that's why I'm not a college coach.

Advertisement
In the beginning and that hasn’t changed
Ward incoming. Timelines match (although tight) with what cribby has said a few times about 4-5 day search wrap up, ward and Howard being top of our list, and the info on ward taking visits. If we are that first visit on the 10th-ish, it could be over at that time.

Now I need to go buy more tinfoil smh 🤣

Advertisement
Finn makes some pretty electric plays. But he makes some bonehead ones on the other hand. I watched just about every Toledo game over his career. I am going to really miss him at Toledo, and I would be fine with Miami taking him. But I want someone a little more consistent if I have the choice. Who that is, I'm not sure. But that's why I'm not a college coach.
You're right he kinda makes chicken salad out of chicken ****, but he doesnt seem like a pocket passer.
I think a system where the QB rolls out, plays outside the pocket (i.e., bootlegs, etc.) and moves the pocket is more tailored to him.

Howard seems more the type, of stand in the pocket and run when you have to and when you want, cause he's a big guy.
I have a feeling that's Miami's guy cause the personnel department is obsessed with is measurable and he's played P5 and done pretty well.
I think Howard fits in form a schematic perspective, but how he'll fit with the team is TBA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back