QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

1704225700687.png

1704225740541.png

Advertisement
Mario is not up to date on IRC... He was hoping to carryback and use them in 2022. He is stuck in 2020 code

Imagine if Washington had lost last night because of running that guy up the middle (who then got hurt and stopped the clock).

People might have started to forget about the GaTech game...

Imagine if Washington had lost last night because of running that guy up the middle (who then got hurt and stopped the clock).

People might have started to forget about the GaTech game...
Didn't even get to watch it... only game I've watched this bowl season was Miami and Rutgers..

Must have been horrible.

Advertisement
larry Bluestein saw all his games because he’s a UNLV grad.

here Is reaction about him coming to miami (and not because unlv lost him because thats done)

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders
I don’t know where are we going with this but if we compare this kid to Ward or Howard, I agree I’d pass him for those guys.

Problem is that it looks like Miami is not going to have that luxury.

As far as the Washington finish, don't understand why after the injury the game clock didn't start running again when the play clock did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As far as the Washington finish, don't understand why after the injury the game clock didn't start running again when the play clock did.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.21.26 PM.png

Thats just the rule playclock always runs no matter what tho. Texas declined the 10 second runoff so clock started on the snap. This rule is in place so the offensive team cannot fake an injury and stop the clock with no timeouts to give them more time.

Advertisement
Cause these brothers are STARVING
Yeaaa it's 2am, you have miss on all your targets. At this point you really can go home empty handed. But there little chubby chick at the bar that's eyeing you the whole night.

You start to rationalize with yourself," she ain't really fat fat", "she thick in all the right places", "she carries the weight well".

You say **** it, you take her home and knock her down. And to your surprise, it was good. Got the job done and plus some. Kind of shocked you.

That's where miami is, at the QB position.

I seem to have done it myself..

I have a wife 8 months pregnant and in the back end of a $150k renovation to a 1930s farmhouse. Life is not fun lol
Well congrats, I’m in the middle of a renovation too but no baby on the horizon as of now.

Yesterday I watched the CFP games and, after a full season of Miami football, they reconciled myself with the sport. Good football still exists after all.

Advertisement
Back