QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
If by chance we ever got Moore or Nelson on top of Ward hopefully, does that scare away Nickel?
It shouldn’t because if moore or nelson come they would sit this year behind ward then possibly start, luke is class of 2025 so when he gets here on campus he could compete for the job or only sit one year and play if he’s ready

USC writers are saying that their collectives are working on putting an NIL package together for Howard that is competitive with what Miami offered.

Doesn't sound like he has committed yet but they are hoping this week.

Have to offset a good chunk that goes right to state taxes.

Advertisement
It shouldn’t because if moore or nelson come they would sit this year behind ward then possibly start, luke is class of 2025 so when he gets here on campus he could compete for the job or only sit one year and play if he’s ready
We need some bodies in the room. We should be taking at least two QBs in the portal. Emory won't be ready for spring, and Jacurri may hit the portal. Not sure if Judd is an EE or not, but we need some arms for spring practice.

Advertisement
I read articles saying Moss would be QB2 if they brought Portal QB in
Moss is good. He would be a QB I’d jump at if he entered the portal. If USC wasn’t going portal this year, that would have been his job. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear him in the mix come fall practice either. He’s just not a dual threat guy some are looking for.

I don't think Malachi is bad it's just Lincoln is a Qb guru so he may want a guy but he don't need them. A Defensive player maybe, but QBs he spits them out and he recruits So Cal. Qb breeding ground. It's like a top OLinemen trying to dictate to Mario 2 yrs from now bye. It's supply and demand, but Malachi is in demand at Miami because Dawson is a Xs Os guy but said himself that Qb mechanics is not his thing. We might need to keep our OC but invest in a QB coach/guru.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come On Waiting GIF by Mashed

Need another quality transfer who can backup in '24 and possibly start in '25.

I don't want to go into next year in the same position as this year. Would like to have 2 or 3 guys battling to start in '25.

We need two more this year, and two more the following year. Depth is absolutely critical ....

Advertisement
Back