QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Mario dropping his nuts on the table. If it's Ward, it make it even better that we keep him away from FSU
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Advertisement
A few things.

1. You have to pay the suck tax. 20yrs of below average performances on the field require people be compensated according to the risk they are taking for joining your organization. It is a career risk.

2. It’s not your money. Shut the **** up about it. Just be glad people with deep enough pockets care enough about this university to bring it back to prominence.
I don't care if we gave Ward 5 mil, it's not my money. Put that man in orange and green, and a buffoon would have to **** this up. This is a 10-win QB easily, and that's relatively conservative with potential for 11+ if everything else works out + we can surround him with some quality playmakers from the portal.

This fanbase deserves a QB of this potential, and Mario should get all the praise if he closes this out.

And lastly, this shows me that Mario ain't ******* around and we are in WIN NOW mode, so I guess 5-7 and 7-5 didn't cut it...and it shouldn't. The bar is higher and he's **** well shooting for it. Let's f^ck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back