QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
I think recency bias had me wanting an “anti-TVD” game manager type. High floor, low ceiling that wouldn’t throw away games.

But now I think I’m with you @Cribby. The Clemson game was a mirage. That was a low performing offense that also turned the ball over against us and we still had to go overtime with them. And don’t forget, we needed “good TVD” to beat A&M (a game manager is likely not enough to win that game.

Not sure I know enough to be hoping for a particular candidate, but I’m guessing we need more Cam Ward than Will Rogers.
I mean that's very harsh on Williams.

He came in cold and beat Clemson - and he had us driving to level up against FSU on the road.

If he's not our starting QB down the road then we've recruited very, very well at the position. I think he's a very good player.

We can’t be at the mercy of our QB anymore.

get Ward. Get Moore. Emory will be the 3rd string
You donating the 3+ mill it would take to land Moore and Ward? Also, what makes you think Moore would be okay with sitting for a year after starting at UCLA?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched Murphy in their game against K State and wasn’t impressed at all. At a minimum he’s a multi-year project and not a “plug and play” guy, which is what we need right away. On top of that he hasn’t displayed any mobility either.
Jaccuri Brown a poor man's Murphy

Imo Rodger’s is worst case scenario. They’re working on a few other guys that are all older veteran types. A couple haven’t hit the portal yet and is tbd
I'd take Rodgers. Especially in a crucial got to win 9 games minimum next year

Wow. I mean I guess it makes sense but still surprising to see McCord. Definitely seems like he’s getting pushed out.

Advertisement
This dude sucked but I hate seeing O$U is now in play for a QB and will go after the top guys with huge money
Possible / likely they broke the news to him yesterday that he would be portal demoted. Hoping whoever their portal QB target is, that we steal that present from them too.

Possible / likely they broke the news to him yesterday that he would be portal demoted. Hoping whoever their portal QB target is, that we steal that present from them too.

They are going to go after Ward and Moore.

Not sure if Miami has a chance at either of them anyways

Advertisement
Wow. I mean I guess it makes sense but still surprising to see McCord. Definitely seems like he’s getting pushed out.
yup day wouldn’t commit to him yesterday when asked about him and said it would be a competition for the bowl game and the next day he gone lol

Advertisement
Back