QB's in 2016

Now that Lawson has dropped and we seemed to have replace him with Testaverde Jr. do we know look at 2 QBs for the 2016 class. Catcus Jack seem to really love us. i know Matt Dame was high on us and i love Tyler Huntley from Hallandale that kid can play. im unsure of national qb's and i really dont know until Elite 11 comes out during the summer.

Advertisement
Any word about the freshman QB from Penn State?

Michael O'Connor was the #6 pro-style QB for 2014, thought he was going to playing for Bill O'Brien, then 2 weeks before he was about to enroll O'Brien left to become Head Coach of the Texans...

O'Connor played at IMG with Tyree St. Louis maybe there's a shot he would give The U a look....

He's got to sit a year if he transfers to Division 1 school, if Kaaya should leave in 2016, O'Conner would still have 2 years of eligibility

The battle for Jack starts as soon as Golden is fired and the new coach fires Coley. That's when the real battle for him starts.
Keeping Golden could really **** us over hard for the 2016 class which should be elite, but now probably won't be.

NOT sure I understand how you think Testaverde son replaces someone for 2015 class...doesn't he have to sit out?

Advertisement
NOT sure I understand how you think Testaverde son replaces someone for 2015 class...doesn't he have to sit out?

Lawson wouldn't have been playing in 2015 either, but I think Testaverde can play now being a walk-on transfer?

Advertisement
Back