QB thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duh Fuq is a "vague insider?"

Someone on twitter was calling Ivins a vague insider because in Ivins' update (before Osburn's publicly announced his transfer to miami) was stating that there is a transfer "that is not a qb" that is about to make it official. Ivins did not want to say his name before Osborn announced it. After Osbourn announced it, Ivins was mocking the guy who called him a vague insider.

- Definitely a contender for Hurts

- We contacted Tate Martell

- Plumlee coming the 18th for an OV

Just spitballing here, but....

Hurts lands in Okie..
Martell we have a very solid chance of landing..
Plumlee got an offer, but is just waiting to see who our OC/QB coach are/is.

Advertisement
Just spitballing here, but....

Hurts lands in Okie..
Martell we have a very solid chance of landing..
Plumlee got an offer, but is just waiting to see who our OC/QB coach are/is.

I truly appreciate the laugh at Hurts in Oklahoma. Great way to start a Friday before heading to the office. Thanks.

Good. Idk why people want Hurts so badly. He can't throw.

We play UF in 231 days, but since you've decided Hurts can't throw, you're cool lining up with:

A QB on blow, a QB who tends so sow (his oats on Snapchat), or a QB who is slow (and 20 lbs overweight).

Pick your poison, amigo.

I'll bookmark this thread and we can revisit it after he finalizes his plan. Deal?

You can do what you want, but it will never happen and even mentioning it was great humor. Lincoln Riley would never have Hurts run his offense. Hurts can't pass remotely well enough to be a QB for Riley's offense in Oklahoma.

But again, appreciate the laugh. Enjoy your Friday and weekend.

Advertisement
Hurts can play in 2019 and we need a QB for 2019. Tate has to redshirt so what good does he do us if Williams or Perry is the starter in 2019?

I rather get Tate for '20 and the Pumlee kid and take my chance with with a non retarded OC, QB coach who can actually develop young QB like.. everyone else. I mean honestly, James Coley developed a freshman QB who was a statue.

You can do what you want, but it will never happen and even mentioning it was great humor. Lincoln Riley would never have Hurts run his offense. Hurts can't pass remotely well enough to be a QB for Riley's offense in Oklahoma.

But again, appreciate the laugh. Enjoy your Friday and weekend.

You digging a deeper hole, sport ...but we'll speak soon...

Advertisement
First hurts then Martell.. idk if i can handle another top notch QB showing interest in Miami this week. I've already changed my pants twice

Advertisement
Back