QB Ryan Stanley commits to....

deerob305

Junior
3-Star Flanagan QB Ryan Stanley has committed to FAMU... best of Luck to him.. He had some bigger offers.....

*Hope we don't lose Lawson. ...... cause Parr sofned a Grant In Aid with FAU to enroll early and Stanley is headed to FAMU....

Advertisement
We offered Parr, but when Lawson committed we cooled on him.... Stanley we like, but no offer...but they are good back up plans if anything happen

Advertisement
Going to be glad to have him here. Kellen Winslow Sr. is our AD and he's not ***** footing around, he fired our football coach before our last/biggest game of the season.

tumblr_mxxth6l95g1sgdbw4o1_500.gif

Might be the best thing for that program... Can you imagine the pr spin if he leads them to a playoff? Fam had a white qb before and he was quite talented but Fam didn't make the playoff... Stanley make the best out of your opportunity...

Advertisement
So much for BJ being the heir apparent to Sunshine at Flanagan. Rumor is that his cousin is leaving Champagnat and transferring to Flanagan for his Sr season. I guess the talk this fall that BJ was done playing qb and was going to be focusing full time on playing CB was true. I honestly didn't see him giving up on being a qb so soon.

So much for BJ being the heir apparent to Sunshine at Flanagan. Rumor is that his cousin is leaving Champagnat and transferring to Flanagan for his Sr season. I guess the talk this fall that BJ was done playing qb and was going to be focusing full time on playing CB was true. I honestly didn't see him giving up on being a qb so soon.

who's his cousin? Kato?

who's his cousin? Kato?

yeap

Advertisement

who's his cousin? Kato?

yeap

wow that is very interesting a flanagan coach was saying bj was a better qb than stanley.

As long as he wants to do it I see no problem he will get offers either way. This must be the end of champagnat's "program"

Had no idea Kato was related to BJ.

I remember hearing about Kato possibly going to Flanagan after they were disqualified for playoffs but I didn't know if it was true.

IMO would be in Salomon best interest to transfer out of Champagnat soon as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back