QB rumor that makes no sense.

LULZ. He got beat out at Houston. Now we looking for Houston scraps.

He didn't get beat out. He actually started the season and I believe had a really good fresh season too...

But he strated to stink it up this year and they went with the kid whose more of a dual threat

Isn't that the textbook definition of "beat out"?

No he didn't get beat out... the coaches went a different direction.

Look at what he did as a true freshman... over 3000yds and 28 td I believe...

Problem is he's more of a pocket passer and Houston want to run a spread system with the QB running.

Advertisement

He didn't get beat out. He actually started the season and I believe had a really good fresh season too...

But he strated to stink it up this year and they went with the kid whose more of a dual threat

Problem is he's more of a pocket passer and Houston want to run a spread system with the QB running.

They'll be running Urbans offense so they need a dual threat guy, it's like when Ryan left Memphis. Philosophy change.

Philosophy change.....hmmmm
Go In a different direction....hmm
Sounds like we need something like that....6-7

Advertisement

Last time I checked, when you get replaced for poor performance and never get your job back and then quit you got beat out. Don't stooge out.

Sounds a whole lot like getting beat out.

Their Offense was more set up for a dual threat QB and he is a Pocket Passer.... i would take him cause he is college ready and has experience... plus it would be a positive to have another STA Alum in the fold....

LULZ. You guys never cease to amaze. He had the same HC this year he did last year when he started the entire season. The offense required a better QB, so they sat O'Korn down.

They'll be running Urbans offense so they need a dual threat guy, it's like when Ryan left Memphis. Philosophy change.

He got benched at the beginning of this season while the same HC who played him all of 2013 was still the HC. Unless you consider wanting a good QB, who doesn't give the ball away constantly, a "philosophy change" him getting phased out at UH by Tony Levine had nothing to do with Herman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back