QB rumor that makes no sense.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
the QB from Houston with the Irish last name has some interest in transferring here. I assume
he believes Kaaya will leave after his Junior year. He would sit out 15' then have 2 years left.
Still, it doesnt make much sense to me. I guess he feels when Brad is gone, he can win the job.
It's some interest at this point, nothing hot.

Advertisement
John O Korn went to STA and would have to sit out in 2015. Don't see him coming here but that's the reasoning. Sit behind kaaya for a year then start the next year. He would also be closer to his family. Similiar to the Ryan williams plan. I don't see him coming here but the kid is just looking at all his options

Advertisement
LULZ. He got beat out at Houston. Now we looking for Houston scraps.

He didn't get beat out. He actually started the season and I believe had a really good fresh season too...

But he strated to stink it up this year and they went with the kid whose more of a dual threat

Advertisement
LULZ. He got beat out at Houston. Now we looking for Houston scraps.

He didn't get beat out. He actually started the season and I believe had a really good fresh season too...

But he strated to stink it up this year and they went with the kid whose more of a dual threat

Sounds a whole lot like getting beat out.

Their Offense was more set up for a dual threat QB and he is a Pocket Passer.... i would take him cause he is college ready and has experience... plus it would be a positive to have another STA Alum in the fold....

Advertisement
Didn't Houston just hire the buckeye oc as hc? Maybe he just knows they goin spread option and he doesn't fit their plans.. Happens all the time

Advertisement
Would want to apply as our freshmen sensations have a way of disappearing beginning the soph year..Coley-Bush-Chick etc etc etc.

Miami needs to get a **** QB who is mobile. This stiff at QB isn't taking this team any place special.

Are you ******* kidding me? I get hating golden and the coaches but kaaya is the best qb we've had around here in nearly a decade.

Advertisement
Back