Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Perry

Votes: 70 31.8%
  • Williams

Votes: 128 58.2%
  • Weldon

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters
Perry and Weldon have both been suspended which speaks to their immaturity. You can’t have that at the QB position. Rosier is average at best. By all accounts Williams is a hard worker, accurate passer, stays focused and out of trouble. We don’t run but 4-6 plays. I think Williams should be given some snaps and see what he has. Can’t hurt anything at this point.

Advertisement
At this stag and without seeing Williams and Weldon in action, I'll do like HGTV's Home Hunters... you gotta cross off one... Malik.

Advertisement
Williams the choice of posters over Perry. Last year the posters overwhelming declared that Perry was going to be the savior of our team and be a great qb. Their enthusiasm was over the top even though Perry had not played a down for us in a game against another team. Now they have switched to Williams who has played very sparingly, against girls teams. According what I have heard from people on the know, it is premature to think Williams will be any more effective as a Qb than Rosier or Perry. If Williams does not pan out we are in big trouble for the next 2-3 years.

We've already called poll foul cause Butch ain't on, so let's just remember happier times and show the Vinny T Card.

Pump Fake !!

Somewhat related to above but whoever our QB is I’d like to see a “pump fake” once in awhile. Don’t think I’ve seen one from either of our QBs that played so far.
Recall one time Perry looked one way and threw the other way at last second, which helped to keep safety out of the area, but that’s all I recall.
Granted the above, of course assumes our QB has pass protection and enough time to do this.

Rozier not a QB. Perry is a major upgrade and Williams most talented. Bet he transfers after season though

Advertisement
Perry is a beast. Hopefully he gets into the game next Friday. We need him to match his off the field game to his physical in game skills. Funny thing about life, the second kids lose something, the fight to get it back and keep it most of the time. I'm hoping this dog has some fight in him. My bet is he does.

Rozier not a QB. Perry is a major upgrade and Williams most talented. Bet he transfers after season though
I don't think Williams will transfer because there will be a open competition in the spring unless something changes.

Advertisement
I'm going with DJ Dallas

DJ Dallas can start in the NFL this Sunday for many teams , he has field presence , NFL speed , DJ's all man playing in a low league not utilizing he's talents, geez the total package we all can see it...... I would not be shocked if he goes RD 2-3 maybe a team whom doesn't want to play against him may draft him higher.

DJ a ball player with talents not close to seeing but glimpses.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back