QB Musical Chairs

Advertisement
Why on earth would he want to play there? He's got to have some better options than that. You'd think some mid-tier SEC, Big 12, or Big 10 school would be all over him, rather than a bottom-feeder ACC team.

Why on earth would he want to play there? He's got to have some better options than that. You'd think some mid-tier SEC, Big 12, or Big 10 school would be all over him, rather than a bottom-feeder ACC team.
He's from South Carolina, so he probably wants to stay close to home.

Plus most importantly, he's guaranteed to start at UNC, at those other schools they usually recruit QB's every year, so they're less desperate for a QB.

There literally has to be a better option. Although, he might be able to save that trainwreck of a coach's job which would be cool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should go to UCF
Not an accurate enough passer to work in Heupel's offense. He struggled surrounded by elite talent at Clemson, he would be even worse with less talent at UCF.

Plus, they already have their successor to Milton in Red Frosh Darriel Mack Jr & they also have a QB for 2019 committed as well.

Maybe he can go to GT and they can run a real offense for a year or two?

Fvck that. Could you imagine the headache GT would be if they had him at QB? He runs better than any of their other RBs that can throw and he also throws slightly better. Honestly that would be his best fit. Triple option QB.

Advertisement
Fvck that. Could you imagine the headache GT would be if they had him at QB? He runs better than any of their other RBs that can throw and he also throws slightly better. Honestly that would be his best fit. Triple option QB.

PJ wouldn't know what to do with him. He'd have him at WR while he let some 3rd strong center fielder from the baseball team play QB.

I'm pretty confident he'll visit other schools. This is just the first he's lined up (or the first that reporters have been made aware that he's lined up). He'll almost certainly check out NC State (Finley finally graduating) , Arkansas (Chad Morris connection), and UCLA (is DTR ready?) among others. I'd be shocked if he ended up at GT. He's athletic enough, but I doubt he's quite that rugged, and it takes a serious swallowing of pride as a QB to resign yourself to that offense.

Advertisement
I'm pretty confident he'll visit other schools. This is just the first he's lined up (or the first that reporters have been made aware that he's lined up). He'll almost certainly check out NC State (Finley finally graduating) , Arkansas (Chad Morris connection), and UCLA (is DTR ready?) among others. I'd be shocked if he ended up at GT. He's athletic enough, but I doubt he's quite that rugged, and it takes a serious swallowing of pride as a QB to resign yourself to that offense.

He won't go to GT unless he has no plans of going to the NFL. The GT Qbs that get drafted end up as RBs in the league.

Is their a limit on visits when you grad transfer like this? Do they get 5 OVs again?

Advertisement
Back