2024 QB Maealiuaki Smith

Advertisement
Who Dis Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lol.. a Ponce special. He'll pair well with Kyron Jones at RB.

Jokes aside, the guy better have a great arm because he's not a running threat at all. I was hoping to see more offers to mobile QBs. But I probably should've known better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wow...

Moves well and plays with feel. Pocket awareness and scrambles to throw, but he can run. Compact release, nice followthrough and good ball placement.

he's a very nice prospect.

Advertisement

Jokes aside, the guy better have a great arm because he's not a running threat at all. I was hoping to see more offers to mobile QBs. But I probably should've known better.
@Cribby recently said that he doesn't expect Ponce back either next year. So, let's hold off on any over reactions to this. The new OC will identify his guy(s) and I'm sure work with Mario for approval before offering.

@Cribby recently said that he doesn't expect Ponce back either next year. So, let's hold off on any over reactions to this. The new OC will identify his guy(s) and I'm sure work with Mario for approval before offering.
The quote you responded to literally say "jokes aside" in reference to Ponce.

My concern with this kid is his lack of mobility. He better have elite arm talent because he's not a running threat at all.

Advertisement
Same HS that Tom Brady went to. Serra(San Mateo) is a power house. Like someone said in the thread already, Austin Mack is one we should go after.

This is all we need is more statue on this roster. Ponce and Gattis can’t leave fast enough. Mobile QBs is modern day football and just hope Mario sees this.

Without sunshine pumping or trying to mope, I hope people look at this objectively.

Just looking at his arm.. The kid is accurate. I'll give him that. He finds the (wide) open man. But he certainly doesn't have a cannon. A LOT of his passes float and hang in the air way too long.

Maybe Mario wants game manager types. This guy doesn't have the legs or arm strength I hoped to see though.

Advertisement
Back