QB - Louisville

He looked worse.
Maybe didn’t throw as many picks, but my god was that brutal to watch. Only worse QB play I’ve ever seen was Kirby Freeman performance against NC State where he had one completion the entire game and three picks. That was the worst I’ve ever seen and I don’t think I’ll ever see anything like that again in my lifetime.
He was compensated to play like that.

Advertisement
Listen, after that first half a$$-cheeks performance by Louisville, I was expecting Van Dyke and Restrepo to come out and start for Louisville in the Second Half.

We should go 10 and 2 next year so that we can flirt with the big 10 and win the acc in '25. Would the league cook games for us as well?

Advertisement
Don't kid yourself. We're going to draw Rhett Lashlee and SMU.

Rhett will have a nice big chip on his shoulder, too, and some former Canes in his stable.

We're cooked.
My point was tongue in cheek... however, we'd be roasted like a pig if we play SMU. UCF and USC is debatable.

Great day for LV to take a **** on offense.
Bruh….. Brohm was coaching like he was “on the take” man. Noway he coached an offense that inept. That QB was straight *** wind! I would have more respect for him if he stepped up to the mic, and said he took money. That **** was pathetic

Last edited:
Advertisement
The question is how did our defense which is ranked 26th let this team score all over there? Louisville might end the year on a 3 game losing streak. Glad its not just us

Plummer legitimately looked like someone roofied him last night. Whenever they showed him on the sideline and he was just stroking his stubble looking like he was spaced out.

Advertisement
Lots of blind people here on this website. Their QB was under tremendous pressure all night long and the FSU DB's were in the receivers face almost every play. In contrast our DB's got beat repeatedly and we had NO pass rush. WAKE UP and stop staying the QB and Brohm were on the take. They got their butts handed to them and they had NO answer to the FSU defensive pressure. Don't have to be a genuis to see that.

Lots of blind people here on this website. Their QB was under tremendous pressure all night long and the FSU DB's were in the receivers face almost every play. In contrast our DB's got beat repeatedly and we had NO pass rush. WAKE UP and stop staying the QB and Brohm were on the take. They got their butts handed to them and they had NO answer to the FSU defensive pressure. Don't have to be a genuis to see that.
I hate to be fair to the Criminoles, but they covered Louisville’s receivers like a wet blanket last night. Verse and his line partners had a feast. 7 sacks? That wasn’t a payoff, that was poor game planning by Louisville.

Advertisement
Plummer looked inexplicably inconsistent didn't he?

TVD looked inexplicably inconsistent at key points in the season didn't he?

An explanation lies somewhere...

Now, FSU DBs were given shall we say, broad groping latitude with the Louie receivers last night, but Plummers throws were awful and he didn't even look to wide open targets on several occassions.

I had to turn that abomination off. Started getting the seizure vibes again I was so perplexed. Haven't had one in 5 yrs. That's a streak I need to keep going. This game ain't worth it

I was told that an elite play caller like Brohm would just scheme guys open. If he had a struggling QB he would call easy reads, simple plays that were sure to pick up yardage.

Right, CIS offensive coordinators? Even if you have a true freshman QB against FSU, just scheme guys open. Make it easy for the QB.

We had a frosh QB score 20 on them at the Doak in his first start. UL looked like trash.

Advertisement
Back