Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Isn’t Sanders kid eligible for two more years? He’s gonna sit for two? Colorado is gonna be a pain on the trail but whatever man.
Yes but the real pain is coming to Colorados team this year when they get smacked pretty much every week. That locker room is going to get toxic with the amount of losing it's going to endure. Oh this is going to be fun.........

Dese muhfuccas crazy! How the **** could Ruiz sing something like that?
What is your issue with that scenario? Ruiz (Life Wallet) constructed a contract that offered a payment over a 4 year period totaling $6 million dollars and also included a clause that stipulated if the recruit reneged on the executed agreement and signed with another NIL entity that Life Wallet had the right to sue THAT entity for damages up to the full value of the LW NIL contract. Sounds like a smart attorney executed an iron clad agreement that in the end created problems with the Gator Collective who apparently didn't advise the Gator Guard the full details of the $$ commitment until AFTER the Collective had executed THEIR NIL with the Rashadas. The Gators blew it ... not Ruiz.

Yes but the real pain is coming to Colorados team this year when they get smacked pretty much every week. That locker room is going to get toxic with the amount of losing it's going to endure. Oh this is going to be fun.........
This. It's a **** of a lot easier to win at Jackson State when you have better players than everyone. Now the tables have turned.

Advertisement
Isn’t Sanders kid eligible for two more years? He’s gonna sit for two? Colorado is gonna be a pain on the trail but whatever man.

Oh lord, not this again. We are talking about Heisman candidate Shedeur Sanders here?

Look, if Rashada doesn't enroll until summer, there's no way he'll be in position to be a starter this year. And if Shedeur has a decent year at Colorado, he'll go in the draft.

If this were true, then Miami could sie whatever next school he goes to also.

I highly doubt this is accurate.
I'm not a lawyer but I do handle contracts for a healthcare organization. IMO, this makes the most sense as to what happened here. So easy for their mess of a collective and booster board to mishandle communication. No way Cocaine Eddie is aware of Early Termination clauses, or cares about the penalty language. Also pretty easy to sneak this language in on a contract when one party holds the cards, like Ruiz when Rashada was committing to Miami.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure he's at Az State this weekend.
When I saw the dude run that 60 I was picturing him breaking through to the second level hitting that afterburner.
Plain and simple this is a DUDE who knows he’s got special talent and nurturing it in track.

He’s a WEAPON and he knows it , I love when a player knows he’s packing outrageous talent and nurtures it constantly.

His bar is very high for himself it’s glaringly clear.

We need this MAN because he’s playing against boys total mismatch.

GOCANES

If this were true, then Miami could sie whatever next school he goes to also.

I highly doubt this is accurate.

Here is the most likely explanation of what happened WITH THE BULL**** STORY the Gaytors are circulating.

Someone told someone else that there was SOME buyout/protection language in Rashada's Florida deal (highly likely, particularly with money already paid by LifeWallet to Jaden during the summer/fall).

Then, that person did some wacky Gaytor Mathz in his head, and figured out that 6 million (a moderately well-reported and plausible number for the LifeWallet NIL deal) plus 7 million (a modest number that any Gaytor fan could get behind for what it would be "worth" to pay Jaden) added up to 13 million.

And, VOILA!, the myth of "we only paid Jaden 7 million, but we had to pay off THE ENTIRE LIFEWALLET DEAL TOO" myth was born.

I've said it multiple times. The numbers are wrong. The basic framework of SOME payoff of the LifeWallet deal is plausible and possible, but it is NOWHERE NEAR 6 million.

Advertisement
When I saw the dude run that 60 I was picturing him breaking through to the second level hitting that afterburner.
Plain and simple this is a DUDE who knows he’s got special talent and nurturing it in track.

He’s a WEAPON and he knows it , I love when a player knows he’s packing outrageous talent and nurtures it constantly.

His bar is very high for himself it’s glaringly clear.

We need this MAN because he’s playing against boys total mismatch.

GOCANES
I was talking about Rashada, I don't think Harbor is visiting anywhere this weekend just has track meets. Hopefully Mario can convince Harbor to visit Miami and not Oregon next weekend.

man it helps to have a group of huge renowned lawyers leading our NIL not those *** clowns in gainesville

so happy we have ruiz

Advertisement
I was talking about Rashada, I don't think Harbor is visiting anywhere this weekend just has track meets. Hopefully Mario can convince Harbor to visit Miami and not Oregon next weekend.
Ooops , I was switching from posts and got ole-man out.LMAO .
I probably of replied to a cooking recipe post LOLOLOL

Thznks brother 😎😎😎

What is your issue with that scenario? Ruiz (Life Wallet) constructed a contract that offered a payment over a 4 year period totaling $6 million dollars and also included a clause that stipulated if the recruit reneged on the executed agreement and signed with another NIL entity that Life Wallet had the right to sue THAT entity for damages up to the full value of the LW NIL contract. Sounds like a smart attorney executed an iron clad agreement that in the end created problems with the Gator Collective who apparently didn't advise the Gator Guard the full details of the $$ commitment until AFTER the Collective had executed THEIR NIL with the Rashadas. The Gators blew it ... not Ruiz.
No I’m not blaming Ruiz at all. I’m saying that the Gators are lying. I’m pretty sure he was looking out for the security of his business. Dudes a lawyer. Nothing wrong from his end! The gator interpretation is wrong. The Gator contingency reneged on their deal with the Rashadas, and the Rashadas was caught being greedy and jumped at they offer.

Advertisement
Back