Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
only thing that could make this worse for the gators is if he comes back to miami and rashada beats them in 2 years when we play

so that's what i'm rooting for

gator tears > your guys feelings and worries about leadership / optics of taking him back
Nah the worse thing for the gators would be the NCAA opens an investigation, finds them guilty of pay for play and severely punishes them. Then they declare collectives illegal and finally the Rashada’s sue the Gators for breach of contract and they have to pay him the allege $13 million anyway as he goes to play somewhere out west.

Advertisement
Going to Washington
The Turds have royally ****ed this up and this is going to have ramifications to their recruiting for years to come. I was actually hoping he would go to Washington, ASU or basically any school that the media hasn’t made out to be some NIL juggernaut. This way the turds and their friends in the media couldn’t turn around and say that he was offered big bags to walk away from the turds. They have to own this and their PR nightmare continues.

Drag Queen Kiss GIF by Paramount+

The Turds have royally ****ed this up and this is going to have ramifications to their recruiting for years to come. I was actually hoping he would go to Washington, ASU or basically any school that the media hasn’t made out to be some NIL juggernaut. This way the turds and their friends in the media couldn’t turn around and say that he was offered big bags to walk away from the turds. They have to own this and their PR nightmare continues.

Drag Queen Kiss GIF by Paramount+
Facts but they really are screwed. They are gonna have to pay kids something in advance which you can’t do lol. Couldn’t happen to a ****tier bunch!

Facts but they really are screwed. They are gonna have to pay kids something in advance which you can’t do lol. Couldn’t happen to a ****tier bunch!
To be fair, isn’t that what they did pre NIL with bags when players visited. However now they’re on the hook for millions perhaps, as opposed to thousands.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who has a problem with unproven high school kids getting paid more money in 2 - 4 years than 95% of the population will earn in their lifetimes?

$13,000,000.00??? There are guys in the NFL who aren't making that kind of money. Somebody please tell me that deals like that are heavily backloaded, with multiple NIL company options in case a kid turns out to be a bench-riding bust.

Henceforth, “Rashadaing ” will be shorthand for F’ing around and Finding Out.
Left millions on NIL table by flipping to flagship.

Maybe...
More importantly, when you promise something and then back off the deal, it shall forever be known as "turding". Example:
"Hey, man, I thought you sold that foosball table to Toby? Why's it still in your living room?"
"Nah, he was totally turding. Said he couldn't afford it now that his paper route was cut in half, and his mom didn't want it in her basement anyway."

Am I the only one who has a problem with unproven high school kids getting paid more money in 2 - 4 years than 95% of the population will earn in their lifetimes?

$13,000,000.00??? There are guys in the NFL who aren't making that kind of money. Somebody please tell me that deals like that are heavily backloaded, with multiple NIL company options in case a kid turns out to be a bench-riding bust.
it is pretty crazy considering how many of these high rated qbs do indeed bust

Advertisement
Evaluating QBs is very hard, alot of nfl scouts get them wrong too. The most important part of the evaluation imo is off the field stuff…Thats why i like the emory pickup
That’s because NFL scouts primarily look at your physical characteristics such as height, arm strength, speed, etc. instead of the intangibles(poise, leadership, mental toughness) which I believe are just as important, if not more, for QB’s. When Brady and Manning came out of college there was nothing that blew you away about either athletically, but they’re two of the GOATS. Look at Ken Dorsey and Stetson Bennett in college, same thing.

Advertisement
Washington has NIL money? Or is this kid finally putting his own career in his own hands and telling his family to go kick rocks?

Regarding Rashada, even though on a scale of 1-10 I’m at a 1 as far as wanting him back, the only reason it’s a 1 is there’s a small part of me that would love nothing more than to take him back just to eff with the Turds’ in Gainesville. Mario and Ruiz are already living rent-free in their heads, they might as well set up shop permanently.

Advertisement
Back