Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Cribby how do we know what CU is offering and that it’s inline with our offer? From a leverage/business standpoint, why would CM’s camp let that info get out?
Who said it was their camp ? When camps put out numbers publicly it’s bogus , just look at Rashadas camp leaking our deal was 9 million and it was nowhere near that.

Advertisement
I wonder if an NIL could have incentives. For example there’s a base of 50k if you throw 10tds you get another 10k, thrown for 2,000 another 10k etc… Don’t know if that’s legal

That's a pretty good example of "pay for play". Now "winning the Heisman" could be a less problematic incentive clause. That's a "fame" thing, not a "pay for play" thing.

Who said it was their camp ? When camps put out numbers publicly it’s bogus , just look at Rashadas camp leaking our deal was 9 million and it was nowhere near that.
That’s exactly what I’m trying to understand and maybe not being clear. I’m just trying to understand how we realistically have any idea about CUs offer.

Advertisement
They have collectives. CM’s offer from CU is right there with UM’s so they have funds with NIL.
But didn’t Ruiz say he won’t let nobody outbid him ? Just asking cuz tbh I’m ready to move on from Divas like I once heard on 247 if u gotta pay em can’t coach em.

Advertisement
I’ve always been told if there’s an agreement and you come back to renegotiate it’s a no go.
Love that from Ruiz. All I know is I’m im CM the Colorado collectives Check might bounce. We know Ruiz money is legit but hey hope he takes the Buffs offer and looks like rashada so him and his mommy look like the clown show they are putting on

Advertisement
Love that from Ruiz. All I know is I’m im CM the Colorado collectives Check might bounce. We know Ruiz money is legit but hey hope he takes the Buffs offer and looks like rashada so him and his mommy look like the clown show they are putting on
I'm sure Colorado has money, but boosters going to have fund rashada, CM, the transfer guys, and primes salary. Seems unlikely to me they have all that figured out in short order. Could see some checks bounce.

Advertisement
only thing that could make this worse for the gators is if he comes back to miami and rashada beats them in 2 years when we play

so that's what i'm rooting for

gator tears > your guys feelings and worries about leadership / optics of taking him back
no one gives a **** bout what we think honestly. if the kids int he locker room are fine iwht it, were fine w it. were nobodies.

Advertisement
Back