Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Question:
1674014548495.png

Answer:
1674014580769.jpeg

Advertisement
So Rashada turned down millions of real dollars from UM to receive nothing from UF?
Somewhere an agent needs to lose a job and anyone else who recommended the flip needs to be cut out of Rashada’s life.

I know you guys get ****ed at me for arguing that parents need to be removed from some of these young people’s decision making but I have seen parents ruin kids over and over again in sports. And most of the time it is when the young person is a high school or college star and the parents want something for themselves, while pretending to be all about their kid. **** opportunists.
From what was hinted at by some on this board, the dad went rogue and cut out their NIL rep on the last deal with Florida. I think Rashada wanted to play at Miami and why he chose us when UF’s NIL deal was higher the first time.

I think UF, desperate after the Cormani debacle, put out a deal that was too good to turn down. I also think they never planned on making right on that deal. If the rep is still there, he probably warns them that this was an unreasonably favorable deal. Harlan Rashada got gold greed and lost.

Advertisement
Truth. And let’s not forget, they apparently took money from LifeWallet and then reneged on that deal. Something tells me they didn’t pay the money back either. I’m all for kids getting their fair share, but in this case, you lay with dogs, you get fleas.
Yea they tried to get every last dollar available and ended up backfiring severely, he needs some new people guiding him

Advertisement
So Rashada turned down millions of real dollars from UM to receive nothing from UF?
Somewhere an agent needs to lose a job and anyone else who recommended the flip needs to be cut out of Rashada’s life.

I know you guys get ****ed at me for arguing that parents need to be removed from some of these young people’s decision making but I have seen parents ruin kids over and over again in sports. And most of the time it is when the young person is a high school or college star and the parents want something for themselves, while pretending to be all about their kid. **** opportunists.
I agreed with you.

Advertisement
From what was hinted at by some on this board, the dad went rogue and cut out their NIL rep on the last deal with Florida. I think Rashada wanted to play at Miami and why he chose us when UF’s NIL deal was higher the first time.

I think UF, desperate after the Cormani debacle, put out a deal that was too good to turn down. I also think they never planned on making right on that deal. If the rep is still there, he probably warns them that this was an unreasonably favorable deal. Harlan Rashada got gold greed and lost.
Every major QB has had a decision to make. Some of those decisions include money. This Rashada thing reminds us to respect the QBs we don't hear this **** about. Plenty of quality character QBs out there... Rashada... eeeh.

So 1) let’s throw **** against the all with Lagway (and apparently hope the money is there for that and 2) pretend like the contract didn’t set out a payment schedule. The Rashadas very well may have been under that impression, since any half competently drafted contract would say how much they get at signing, after each year, and different milestones. And if the contract didn’t say that, Heitner should again be sanctioned by the bar if not more.

Advertisement
So 1) let’s throw **** against the all with Lagway (and apparently hope the money is there for that and 2) pretend like the contract didn’t set out a payment schedule. The Rashadas very well may have been under that impression, since any half competently drafted contract would say how much they get at signing, after each year, and different milestones. And if the contract didn’t say that, Heitner should again be sanctioned by the bar if not more.

Yeah, these Gaytors is nuts.

Bottom line, here's the thing...from the time Jaden flipped until the "termination letter was sent" was a relatively short period of time. Nothing really out-of-the-ordinary happened. The Gaytors can't blame an "All Star Game", because it had not yet been played.

They have to be honest about the timeline. They got desperate. They negotiated against themselves and doubled what Miami had offered. AND ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, they realized they didn't have the money they promised.

It's just shocking for the naked greed ON BOTH SIDES. The Gaytor fans can blame the Rashadas. BUT THE GAYTOR FANS ALL WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD THE CASH TO COMPETE WITH ALABAMA AND GEORGIA AND TENNESSEE AND LSU. Let alone Baba Yaga John Ruiz.

So they "spent" money they didn't have. They threw down a credit card to pay for an expensive dinner to impress a "hot chick".

Pathetic.

Advertisement
Back