Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for being playing games.
This.

As Biggie said, Mo Money, Mo Problems

When kids or their camps make it about money, public money now, they better be ready for the blowback if things go sideways, either on field or off.…..especially unproven kids. Right or wrong, money changes people level of sympathy.

Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for playing games.

I agree, he rolled the dice and lost. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered comes to mind. So for him to be in this predicament, he has no one to blame but himself. I think the point Pate was making is a lot of people were blaming Rashada saying he was holding out or asking for more or negotiating further. For the totality of the circumstances, he is as much to blame as anyone else.

As far as why he is not enrolled in UF it is not his issue per se because if he got the money it sounds like he would be on campus. I think that is the slight distinction looking at this issue in a vacuum.

Advertisement
This.

As Biggie said, Mo Money, Mo Problems

When kids or their camps make it about money, public money now, they better be ready for the blowback if things go sideways, either on field or off.…..especially unproven kids. Right or wrong, money changes people level of sympathy.

Right; but heres my thing champ, it’s not like we weren’t going to take care of him & his. We’ve built a proven model, one that’s created waves & headlines. So to take what we were offering, then go & use that as a means to drive up the bidding price for ur services is foul af. When u play stupid games, u get stupid prices, so I give two fcks what’s happening to bruh & the greed it’s created.

Go live that Lamborghini life u were portraying in ur commitment video, homie, but stay the fck away from here. Has zero to do w/ bitterness vs. understanding the rumors about character came to fruition, & we don’t need that presence in our locker room. We already saw one meddling father flipping off the lips & Mario promptly advised for him to pick up his kid.

If “fumble the bag” was a real person, though. Lol

I agree, he rolled the dice and lost. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered comes to mind. So for him to be in this predicament, he has no one to blame but himself. I think the point Pate was making is a lot of people were blaming Rashada saying he was holding out or asking for more or negotiating further. For the totality of the circumstances, he is as much to blame as anyone else.

As far as why he is not enrolled in UF it is not his issue per se because if he got the money it sounds like he would be on campus. I think that is the slight distinction looking at this issue in a vacuum.

Right; great analogy, btw. So yeah, as far as the situation w/ UF goes, that’s all UF & for that I don’t blame him. Just like (off topic, but on topic), I don’t blame Lamar Jackson for not playing in the playoffs, risking his body for a team who refused to pay a MVP, and the engine of that offense & I blame @Memnon for this. Lol.

UF reneged on their deal or having problem w/ fulfilling their end, & therefore I don’t blame Jaden for not enrolling; but, this could’ve all been avoided IF the games weren’t played.

Advertisement
Right; but heres my thing champ, it’s not like we weren’t going to take care of him & his. We’ve built a proven model, one that’s created waves & headlines. So to take what we were offering, then go & use that as a means to drive up the bidding price for ur services is foul af. When u play stupid games, u get stupid prices, so I give two fcks what’s happening to bruh & the greed it’s created.

Go live that Lamborghini life u were portraying in ur commitment video, homie, but stay the fck away from here. Has zero to do w/ bitterness vs. understanding the rumors about character came to fruition, & we don’t need that presence in our locker room. We already saw one meddling father flipping off the lips & Mario promptly advised for him to pick up his kid.

If “fumble the bag” was a real person, though. Lol

Agreed. Except we're not allowed to call out truths like that these days because everyone is overly sensitive.

Right; great analogy, btw. So yeah, as far as the situation w/ UF goes, that’s all UF & for that I don’t blame him. Just like (off topic, but on topic), I don’t blame Lamar Jackson for not playing in the playoffs, risking his body for a team who refused to pay a MVP, and the engine of that offense & I blame @Memnon for this. Lol.

UF reneged on their deal or having problem w/ fulfilling their end, & therefore I don’t blame Jaden for not enrolling; but, this could’ve all been avoided IF the games weren’t played.
I really don’t have a negative feelings towards Rashada. Kids de-commit annually. This just happens to be awkward as the new world of NIL$ appears to be the reason. Yes, he had a nice agreement with Ruiz, but who doesn’t want more if they can get it?

Had Dante Moore flipped from Oregon to Miami for a better deal would we think less of him?

And no, I would not want Rashad at Miami.

ywxHUX.gif

Advertisement
I really don’t have a negative feelings towards Rashada. Kids de-commit annually. This just happens to be awkward as the new world of NIL$ appears to be the reason. Yes, he had a nice agreement with Ruiz, but who doesn’t want more if they can get it?

Had Dante Moore flipped from Oregon to Miami for a better deal would we think less of him?

And no, I would not want Rashad at Miami.

My brother let me be clear; I know a lot of ppl ain’t built like me. I’m loyal af; it’s y Dame Lillard is one of my favorite athletes regardless of sport. We have the same mentality. With that being said, I also understand the capitalistic nature that’s bred in most ppl. I can appreciate going for more.

My problem is Jaden was never really committed to us; in essence he was using us. That’s my issue. The fact the staff never felt really comfortable the last few months b4 the flip shows where his camp was. I don’t have a problem w kids flipping or some who don’t even entertain us, but just how him & his peoples moved, rubbed me hella wrong.

Therefore, I call this karma.

My brother let me be clear; I know a lot of ppl ain’t built like me. I’m loyal af; it’s y Dame Lillard is one of my favorite athletes regardless of sport. We have the same mentality. With that being said, I also understand the capitalistic nature that’s bred in most ppl. I can appreciate going for more.

My problem is Jaden was never really committed to us; in essence he was using us. That’s my issue. The fact the staff never felt really comfortable the last few months b4 the flip shows where his camp was. I don’t have a problem w kids flipping or some who don’t even entertain us, but just how him & his peoples moved, rubbed me hella wrong.

Fair enough. And true.

Advertisement
Knowing UF folks like we do, it seems pretty clear this disaster is a direct result of their fan base losing their minds over UM and CMC kicking their asses upside down on the recruiting trail.

Flipping Rashada to Turdville and away from Miami was a way to stem the tide and for all to see the Gators were a legitimate NIL power.

Now, however, it appears the chickens have come home to roost and UF has exposed itself as a bumbling, small-time operation whose very public blunder has damaged the reputations of both the football program and the university itself.

Barring some last-minute miracle, this is going to be an ongoing embarrassment for the Gators

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

Last edited:

All of that and I'm still annoyed we were on him and not Moore. ****, even the QB from Mississippi (reminds me of Brees) would've been hella cool.

Wish I knew with certainty if Moore eliminated us or if we were prioritizing Rashada more. I'm not talking board speculation, but the real truth. Barring injury, that kid has the talent and right attitude to be the top pick a few years down the road.

All of that and I'm still annoyed we were on him and not Moore. ****, even the QB from Mississippi (reminds me of Brees) would've been hella cool.

Wish I knew with certainty if Moore eliminated us or if we were prioritizing Rashada more. I'm not talking board speculation, but the real truth. Barring injury, that kid has the talent and right attitude to be the top pick a few years down the road.

Bro, Moore’s demeanor, his arm talent, his decision making screams future All American & 1st round pick.

Admittedly I was team Nico, but I knew he wasn’t coming. Lol. I thought Jaden was a good prospect based upon Hudl. I was a little Cali biased towards Jaden. This yr, I made efforts to get all the intel I could on him, & brother, I was a bit concerned w/ both on field & off field stuff. Moore was a guy I circled back upon, just to see if that 5* was warranted. The fact Harbaugh tried to snatch that dude while he was an 8th grader should’ve alerted me. As his season progressed, I noticed this dude stayed around completing **** near 70% of his passes! He was avg more yrds & a substantially higher completion % than Rashada.

Anyways, I digress, but I, too, would like to know that my **** self.

Bro, Moore’s demeanor, his arm talent, his decision making screams future All American & 1st round pick.

Admittedly I was team Nico, but I knew he wasn’t coming. Lol. I thought Jaden was a good prospect based upon Hudl. I was a little Cali biased towards Jaden. This yr, I made efforts to get all the intel I could on him, & brother, I was a bit concerned w/ both on field & off field stuff. Moore was a guy I circled back upon, just to see if that 5* was warranted. The fact Harbaugh tried to snatch that dude while he was an 8th grader should’ve alerted me. As his season progressed, I noticed this dude stayed around completing **** near 70% of his passes! He was avg more yrds & a substantially higher completion % than Rashada.

Anyways, I digress, but I, too, would like to know that my **** self.
Out of the 3 Nico is clearly the superior talent, and I don't even think it is close.

But yeah as soon as he committed he was basically dead to us. You really just don't want that kinda **** out of your Qb. Period. HS QBs aren't allowed to play game after they commit. If they do we pack up our Million dollars and walk away.

Advertisement
Back