Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Kinda sounds like Friday is the deadline for NIL payment or else he’ll try and leave. Also to me it feels like their camp leaked the info to On3 to help bring Florida to the table more.
definitely dodged a bullet here. if he turns out to be great with no bumps than it might end up being worth it but the chances of that happening aren't great.

Advertisement
We should take him for a fraction of what we had agreed to before. His options are dropping and so is his negotiation power.

Ruiz should just offer him a deal for pennies on the dollar and let him take or leave it and Mario can handle the locker room/culture piece.

If it doesn't work out he can be asked to seek shelter after spring.

Maybe he just needs to get away from his "network" of people for a few months to mature and grow up.
I think Ruiz should offer him a lucrative deal, that is really light (comparatively speaking) on the front end, but has a huge, performance-based backend.

Then, if he performs....huzzah! "You're rich!" But, if not.... well, he'll be getting what he deserves. It would certainly incentivize him.

Advertisement
it’s a stretch to say Rashada has character issues because UF offered him 13 million and he took the bait. I can’t blame him. He took full advantage of the Gators being in a vulnerable state with optics at that time, and made a move. If he wanted to come back to Miami, I’d be all for it. The whole narrative that recruits who cause drama end up being busts is a dead one as far as I’m concerned, they are kids, and all this crap is uncharted territory in the sport.

That's not why there are character issues.

The character issues have more to do with AGREEING to one NIL deal and then IMMEDIATELY shopping it to other schools to beat the number. If the Rashadas were unhappy with the LW NIL deal, they could have waited for a better offer. And let's not act like Florida raised its offer to the Rashadas until MONTHS LATER when they were desperate for some recruiting traction and momentum.

Miami had awareness that the shopping was happening, which is why we were not surprised or upset when the flip happened (though some of our fans were).

Donno just said that the Gaytors will agree to release him as long as he doesn't go to an SEC school or a FL school. In that case, I hope Prime gets him, just for the entertainment value.

Donno just said that the Gaytors will agree to release him as long as he doesn't go to an SEC school or a FL school. In that case, I hope Prime gets him, just for the entertainment value.
no way prime brings him in… he wants zero reason for fans to want to bench his son if things go wrong… a top 50 blue chip QB on the bench after 1/2 losses will do that.. he will avoid that awkward situation.

ASU should be a player here if he is released.

Advertisement
no way prime brings him in… he wants zero reason for fans to want to bench his son if things go wrong… a top 50 blue chip QB on the bench after 1/2 losses will do that.. he will avoid that awkward situation.

ASU should be a player here if he is released.

There's no requirement to play Rashada at Colorado this year.

Shadeur will be playing his third year. And we all know that if your last name is "Sanders", you don't graduate, and you go into the draft as fast as you possibly can.

his whole thing is he committed which is thrown out considering we flipped a decent amount of kids this cycle so i guess theyre all poison in his own words too
The players you are referring to. Did they sign a National Letter of Intent and then renege months before playing a snap of football or practicing with the team?

Advertisement
Shiloh missed the memo.

Can't just roll with a Deion Sanders joke?

Shilo's a safety, which usually requires tackling, so he's already a black sheep in the Sanders family.

Shadeur is playing QB, a position that benefits from going into the draft as fast as you can with some good stats and film. If he does well at Colorado this year, he's gone.

Advertisement
Wait I thought him going to UF was about him getting developed and not being part of a rebuild?

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

Advertisement
Back