Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

If you give that kid 13 mil what is Lagway worth to them? There just ain't no way I'm still dumbfounded by that number.
It was about more than just the player. They needed to send a message to us and the public. That and they needed to salvage Sling Blade’s bump class

Last edited:
Advertisement
Live look at the Gator Collective:

ezgif-5-64427e32ed.gif

... the ONLY reason you'd every pay a HS QB coming out >$1M/yr is A) The situation with the roster means there is a CLEAR opportunity for immediate PT as a True Frosh and B) That QB is CLEARLY an Elite prospect exiting HS.

Otherwise that money is 100x better spent on a portal QB.

Advertisement
It’s clear pay for play and a contract negotiation. Crazy this is where college sports is now.
it is, youre right, but we do the same thing too. the only Diff is our checks cash (ill hold my breath till Cormani is settled lol)

Actually, we don’t do the same thing. Yes we pay the players, but it’s through the NIL guidelines. These collectives are not following NIL guidelines. Ruiz for one, and he’s not the only one, just the most vocal, has made it very clear, and has shown that NIL guidelines are being followed.

But do you like Emory?? 🤣🤣
yeah, he has the commitment, work ethic, and competitiveness []__[] need to rebuild the program and develop a winning culture.

He committed to Miami when he knew we were recruiting QBs rated higher than him and didn't flinch when Rashada gave his verbal. Then he won the accuracy event at Elite11 Finals and repped the program to the fullest during interviews. He isn't a bag-chasing drama-queen, and the weekend before signing day he was up early putting in work with WRs in his class.

He's a stud with the work ethic and intangibles to make the most of his talent and opportunity.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually, we don’t do the same thing. Yes we pay the players, but it’s through the NIL guidelines. These collectives are not following NIL guidelines. Ruiz for one, and he’s not the only one, just the most vocal, has made it very clear, and has shown that NIL guidelines are being followed.
I didnt say we broke the rules. we pay for play just within the rules lol. everyone does the same ****

yeah, he has the commitment, work ethic, and competitiveness []__[] need to rebuild the program and develop a winning culture.

He committed to Miami when he knew we were recruiting QBs rated higher than him and stayed committed after Rashada committed. Then he won the accuracy event at Elite11 Finals and repped the program to the fullest during interviews. He isn't a bag-chasing drama-queen, and the weekend before signing day he was up early putting in work with WRs in his class.

He's a stud with the work ethic to make the most of his talent and opportunity.
hes a three star QB. not a lot of them are bag chasers lol. also, im all for every kid getting the most he can get on the market. if thats your market, so be it. get what you want out of it. I wish Zion could have done that in HS when he was a YouTube highlight reel before duke.

Advertisement
hes a three star QB. not a lot of them are bag chasers lol. also, im all for every kid getting the most he can get on the market. if thats your market, so be it. get what you want out of it. I wish Zion could have done that in HS when he was a YouTube highlight reel before duke.
He’s the #30 QB in the country and had offers from the SEC, ACC, B1G, and PAC.

It’s pretty safe to assume the kid got money offered to commit from several places

Advertisement
I received a text that Rashada’s mother is in the medical field, like a nurse in med surge / critical care and part of the package is a transfer to Florida hospital but there may be challenges with the regulations from different states and they are getting cold feet.

Not sure what this means but maybe someone with more knowledge on nurses and care can chime in.

🚶🏻‍♂️

He’s the #30 QB in the country and had offers from the SEC, ACC, B1G, and PAC.

It’s pretty safe to assume the kid got money offered to commit from several places
the number 30 QB? you think some bag school was offering him money to commit? the number 30 QB who is also the number 614th player in the country. im not saying he sucks, im just saying hes not exactly in bag chasing realm. rashada was in the top 60 overall regardless of position. there's a huge difference between the two in terms of the money theyre getting if theyre getting any at all

Advertisement
Back