Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
SIAP in this thread, but didn't even 247 report that today was a UF imposed deadline for him to enroll?
Yeah, the deadline is tmrw but reality is that Friday is the last day for him to enroll until the summer. So while it’s pretty ironic that they are imposing this on a kid in regards to a problem they created, they really didn’t have much choice here.

576720F1-F94B-4823-B091-66648CFB0E0A.jpeg

No wonder he flipped. They offered him $13 million over 4 years…. And then won’t give it to him. Jesus they were desperate to flip the Billy being put in a locker narrative. I know @Cribby referenced desperation but that seems like a whole new stratosphere

No wonder he flipped. They offered him $13 million over 4 years…. And then won’t give it to him. Jesus they were desperate to flip the Billy being put in a locker narrative. I know @Cribby referenced desperation but that seems like a whole new stratosphere.
For 13m I would have dipped to ****alldat. Sucks for the kid though.

Advertisement
View attachment 224390
No wonder he flipped. They offered him $13 million over 4 years…. And then won’t give it to him. Jesus they were desperate to flip the Billy being put in a locker narrative. I know @Cribby referenced desperation but that seems like a whole new stratosphere

No way they are paying that much. No college kid on earth is worth that. These kids aren’t getting millions like the media wants you to think

Advertisement
No way they are paying that much. No college kid on earth is worth that. These kids aren’t getting millions like the media wants you to think
Well offering and paying are two different things here and is what is causing the issue. Two gator beat reporters on different sites confirmed that number too. Absolutely insane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back