Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

At the end give it up to napier he was playing chess while we were playing checkers the whole announcement how it went down he bashed the program without bashing the program it was well done all while uplifting napier and the gators it was chess vs checkers at a position that usually doesnt flip huge win for them
Holy run on man. Punctuation is your friend.

Also f^ck Napier and anyone who gives him credit

Advertisement
Unlike the old days when things were always hidden and back channels with secret boosters these are contracts with expectations behind them… be interesting to see if Ruiz had clauses to protect this (which I’m sure he does)….
Protect what? It is illegal to do pay for play. He cannot just cancel bc a kid chose elsewhere. If the kid fails to do what the contract states then it’s diff. But simply going elsewhere isn’t enough, it’s also illegal lol

Ive said this time and time again that when we didnt get a commit following the fla st mess we were in trouble and probably would have a flip coming mario has always has operated this way covering up bad games with commits who he usually tells when to announce
**** bro we get it. You’ve literally said this in like 5 different threads. We get it. Trust me.

Modern era success is built on mobile or dual threat passers and we get left with Emory for this class. Caveman life continues in Miami. Go Mario
Emory is not that slow. Idk where this narrative came from. Not a statue, and Not a burner by the way, but neither is Rashada.

Advertisement
They scored more than 0 touchdowns the last 9 quarters and look better than us in a stronger conference. We’ve been disappointment on the field but thankfully Mario can recruit
They don’t look better then us lol they score cheap tds and get blown out in competitive games and then score late for semantics we both suck the only thing they do better then us is run the ball and explosive play per down which is some foogazie **** because of Richardsons big runs or Johnson getting one but that’s still no reason for the kid to leave there not remotely better then us there just healthier tbh we can be fixed through talent acquisition and changing the scheme but we can’t be changed if kids are gonna ***** up in our time of rebuilding

Advertisement
Right. It’s that time of the year smh
most years I wouldn't be around with this kind of record as we all know this place turns into a sh*t show the first sign of trouble

most people flock away from the boards and the toxicness.

Idk why, and it's completely irrational but I'm just excited to see all the young players play and the recruiting excitement is for real so i've stuck around

Emory is not that slow. Idk where this narrative came from. Not a statue, and Not a burner by the way, but neither is Rashada.

I believe my eval of williams and the one roman did as well, from three months ago, say it all.

The kid is a stud and there’s objective reasons to support his being a better prospect than rashada

Unpopular opinion and I’m not just saying this because he decommited but I didn’t really want Rashada in the first place.

I feel like we should’ve put the full court press on for Nico Iamaleava.

With that said we NEED to find the QB of the future ASAP.

They don’t look better then us lol they score cheap tds and get blown out in competitive games and then score late for semantics we both suck the only thing they do better then us is run the ball and explosive play per down which is some foogazie **** because of Richardsons big runs or Johnson getting one but that’s still no reason for the kid to leave there not remotely better then us there just healthier tbh we can be fixed through talent acquisition and changing the scheme but we can’t be changed if kids are gonna ***** up in our time of rebuilding
how many TDs we got? we got blown out against worse teams lol.

Advertisement
His deal csnt be contingent on enrolling at Miami or it’s illegal. So as long as performs the deal it doesn’t matter where he enrolls
But he didn't show up for an appearance so he should be in breach of it.

Advertisement
he called in sick per CS. im sure it was an excused absence. you can call in sick lol
U really think he was sick? Lol! Either way, I don't see that he ever rescheduled and fulfilled his obligation before flipping over to the Turds.

At any rate, it's all speculation without knowing the terms of the agreement.

U really think he was sick? Lol! Either way, I don't see that he ever rescheduled and fulfilled his obligation before flipping over to the Turds.
I didnt say I thought he was sick. I said he called in sick. you always are sick when you call out of work for being sick? how many doctors appts have you claimed to interview with other jobs? he then flipped like that day or later int he week. we wont know all the details after that.

look guys, stop being salty. he flipped. he took the bag from ruiz. ruiz got screwed on his own. he can't rescind the deal just bc the kid outsmarted him. he got a bag and flipped to his choice of School. we also can't have ruiz rescind the deal unless there is an actual breach bc its pay for play otherwise. who the **** cares if ruizs investment in terms of helping UM doesn't work out with this kid. its his money not ours. its the risk he took when he decided to become the miami NIL guy. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. so far its worked out more than it hasn't. also, the deal ends basically at the end of the year. it is what it is. ruiz will get ****ed over a few more times by commits (some we know of publicly others we dont). its part of the game. **** also win a ton of battles too which he has. at the end of the day, you want to hold on to kids like him, produce on the field.

I didnt say I thought he was sick. I said he called in sick. you always are sick when you call out of work for being sick? how many doctors appts have you claimed to interview with other jobs? he then flipped like that day or later int he week. we wont know all the details after that.

look guys, stop being salty. he flipped. he took the bag from ruiz. ruiz got screwed on his own. he can't rescind the deal just bc the kid outsmarted him. he got a bag and flipped to his choice of School. we also can't have ruiz rescind the deal unless there is an actual breach bc its pay for play otherwise. who the **** cares if ruizs investment in terms of helping UM doesn't work out with this kid. its his money not ours. its the risk he took when he decided to become the miami NIL guy. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. so far its worked out more than it hasn't. also, the deal ends basically at the end of the year. it is what it is. ruiz will get ****ed over a few more times by commits (some we know of publicly others we dont). its part of the game. **** also win a ton of battles too which he has. at the end of the day, you want to hold on to kids like him, produce on the field.
We don’t know if Ruiz had already paid him

Advertisement
Back