Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I could see Ruiz just taking the loss here. It will show the NCAA that he is not using the deals to entice recruits to sign with Miami if they try to open an investigation.
Ruiz isn't taking a loss... Jaden is still a client for Lifewallet and will honor his contract to receive money he's agreed to...

Advertisement
This kid is talented but this was a ***** made move you didn’t upgrade leaving us you went to another sorry *** program that’s shown nothing amazing either all year it’s clearly about the offense we’re showing and money but if your a real leader you tell Mario your concerns and let him show you he can fix it why commit and run when times are tough that’s what makes this so *****.
I have to disagree with you here my friend. Mario has had 9 games to show a future QB that he can fix the issues. Please name me one issue that’s been fixed. Our current QB has regressed. His backup has regressed 2X. If you’re a big time receiver, running back, or QB what does UM have to offer you but early playing time? Nothing! I’m a lifelong fan but I have to be real and tell you what I’ve seen. There’s no aspect of our week 1 performance to our current status that’s improved. He’s not a puss. This is a business decision he made.

All I did was point out someone bashing our coach.

Sorry it upset you.

I come in peace.
You assumed that we see everything. It happens here all the time and we don’t. If there’s an issue people can report it. There’s plenty of stupid insults directed at the coach. He’s not a poster on this board so it’s different than saying it directed at another poster here.

We’ve clearly drawn the line with race and ethnicity and are now drawing the line with stuff like POS and similar as it’s excessive and unnecessary. The comment you quoted is also unnecessary. I’m not sure we’re banning for that. If it’s a repeat situation with the same poster, we are more inclined to stop it.

Advertisement
You assumed that we see everything. It happens here all the time and we don’t. If there’s an issue people can report it. There’s plenty of stupid insults directed at the coach. He’s not a poster on this board so it’s different than saying it directed at another poster here.

We’ve clearly drawn the line with race and ethnicity and are now drawing the line with stuff like POS and similar as it’s excessive and unnecessary. The comment you quoted is also unnecessary. I’m not sure we’re banning for that. If it’s a repeat situation with the same poster, we are more inclined to stop it.
baby GIF

Ruiz isn't taking a loss... Jaden is still a client for Lifewallet and will honor his contract to receive money he's agreed to...

didnt fermsn report thst the absence was excused? If so, he didn’t break any terms of the deal. Look kid got a bag and chose where he wanted to go. It is what it is. maybe we would’ve held onto him if we didn’t break 3 qbs

I have to disagree with you here my friend. Mario has had 9 games to show a future QB that he can fix the issues. Please name me one issue that’s been fixed. Our current QB has regressed. His backup has regressed 2X. If you’re a big time receiver, running back, or QB what does UM have to offer you but early playing time? Nothing! I’m a lifelong fan but I have to be real and tell you what I’ve seen. There’s no aspect of our week 1 performance to our current status that’s improved. He’s not a puss. This is a business decision he made.
If you look at recruiting, right now at least, we lack at rb wr. Those were the weakest points of the class on offense. It aligns w what we knew about Mario’s rep Coming in regarding offense

What improvements have the gators made ?

Advertisement
We have our issues without a doubt but injuries and fit has played a role in the offense not being as productive but we can change things around and get this thing going it’s not impossible look at Tennessee scheme change will help us and not being injuried everywhere we don’t have depth

We have our issues without a doubt but injuries and fit has played a role in the offense not being as productive but we can change things around and get this thing going it’s not impossible look at Tennessee scheme change will help us and not being injuried everywhere we don’t have depth
The injury thing is a trend w Mario teams going back to Oregon.

Interesting that you assume we see every comment.

And some comments will catch bans, regardless of who they’re directed at. Some won’t even if they’re schmucky like the one you quoted.

And this goes to you and whoever else - Please don’t become a part of our issues here by starting in on us. Maude’s have enough on their hands here this season.

K thx.
@RVACane
@JD08
@No_Fly_Zone
@JeddTheFisch
Plus…
To be fair, I’ve called people plenty of bad names in the past 48 hours and I’ve been commended for it

Advertisement
To be fair, I’ve called people plenty of bad names in the past 48 hours and I’ve been commended for it
To be fair, I just reviewed all your written posts from the past 24 hours - though not the gifs - and from what I saw you didn’t insult anyone so there’s that too

💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Interesting that the Mods let something like this slide but if call someone on here a name you get banned. :stephenahand:
Interesting that you assume we see every comment.

And some comments will catch bans, regardless of who they’re directed at. Some won’t even if they’re schmucky like the one you quoted.

And this goes to you and whoever else - Please don’t become a part of our issues here by starting in on us. Maude’s have enough on their hands here this season.

K thx.
@RVACane
@JD08
@No_Fly_Zone
@JeddTheFisch
Plus…
Did you report it?

At the end give it up to napier he was playing chess while we were playing checkers the whole announcement how it went down he bashed the program without bashing the program it was well done all while uplifting napier and the gators it was chess vs checkers at a position that usually doesnt flip huge win for them

Ive said this time and time again that when we didnt get a commit following the fla st mess we were in trouble and probably would have a flip coming mario has always has operated this way covering up bad games with commits who he usually tells when to announce

Advertisement
Back