Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Just like I wasn’t a big Mario fan ( wanted Lane) I got a baaaaaad feeling Mario is gonna blame the players and not do anything with Gattis and his trophy.Hope someone can talk me off the ledge but if Mario ain’t out there telling not only the offensive recruits but the defensive ones that serious staff changes are coming then he’s being derelict in his job.

This season is OVER I don’t want a bowl game to get spanked by some Conf USA team I just want Mario the supposed recruiting servant out there saving this class and adding studs to this roster.

But if he’s not informing the ones committed or the ones he’s trying get committed that the ****show they are seeing out there will not continue next year then we are in for a looooooong next 6 yrs.

From Ferman:

Jaden Rashada took advantage of California NIL laws and entered into a NIL marketing deal with John Ruiz’ LifeWallet after committing to Miami in June.

But sources told CaneSport that he called in sick for a recent commercial shoot under the contract with LifeWallet that was supposed to take place during Miami-FSU weekend.

That was a precursor to what came early Friday morning when Rashada decommitted from Miami.

Lifewallet CEO John Ruiz declined comment Friday when contacted by CaneSport.

The financial terms of the Rashada-LifeWallet contract that has been in effect this year are unknown.

But Rashada and LifeWallet would have had to enter into a new NIL marketing agreement or extend the existing one after he had enrolled at Miami for it to continue during a Rashada career at Miami.
That **** was a straight hustle. Best deal for the time being.

From Ferman:

Jaden Rashada took advantage of California NIL laws and entered into a NIL marketing deal with John Ruiz’ LifeWallet after committing to Miami in June.

But sources told CaneSport that he called in sick for a recent commercial shoot under the contract with LifeWallet that was supposed to take place during Miami-FSU weekend.

That was a precursor to what came early Friday morning when Rashada decommitted from Miami.

The financial terms of the Rashada-LifeWallet contract that has been in effect this year are unknown.

But Rashada and LifeWallet would have had to enter into a new NIL marketing agreement or extend the existing one after he had enrolled at Miami for it to continue during a Rashada career at Miami.
So hold on hahaha we just paid the guy to sit silent on the class then flip to FL a month out from signing day? Big oof. Can guess paying before on campus might take a halt after this disaster

Advertisement
Just like I wasn’t a big Mario fan ( wanted Lane) I got a baaaaaad feeling Mario is gonna blame the players and not do anything with Gattis and his trophy.Hope someone can talk me off the ledge but if Mario ain’t out there telling not only the offensive recruits but the defensive ones that serious staff changes are coming then he’s being derelict in his job.

This season is OVER I don’t want a bowl game to get spanked by some Conf USA team I just want Mario the supposed recruiting servant out there saving this class and adding studs to this roster.

But if he’s not informing the ones committed or the ones he’s trying get committed that the ****show they are seeing out there will not continue next year then we are in for a looooooong next 6 yrs.
You voted for Mario over Lane in the coaching search poll.

Advertisement
From Ferman:

Always wondered what's stopping these kids from taking the money, and then switching at the last minute when a better offer comes. Guess nothing lol

No, you even gave your explanation why.

Not sure why or what was said but Mario is here and we’re stuck with him no matter who punched what button in a pole….and I’d still want Lane.

Only thing I like about Mario is that he cares about this place and I doubt he’s gonna let it get any lower than it is now so he has that going for him but he has to hire a good OC and back away from him and let him do his thing cause as long as he’s going to mettle I think we see more of these hires and we can’t change coordinators every year if nothing more than the money it will cost so he’s got to get it right this time and the only way he’s getting a decent OC is hire the guy and Get out of the way and let him bring in his own people.

Don’t do the same sHT as this year and hire a staff backasswards cause you have to have your hands in everything.

Go do what you do best..recruit.Leave the other things to people that know WTF they’re doing.

Not sure why or what was said but Mario is here and we’re stuck with him no matter who punched what button in a pole….and I’d still want Lane.

Only thing I like about Mario is that he cares about this place and I doubt he’s gonna let it get any lower than it is now so he has that going for him but he has to hire a good OC and back away from him and let him do his thing cause as long as he’s going to mettle I think we see more of these hires and we can’t change coordinators every year if nothing more than the money it will cost so he’s got to get it right this time and the only way he’s getting a decent OC is hire the guy and Get out of the way and let him bring in his own people.

Don’t do the same sHT as this year and hire a staff backasswards cause you have to have your hands in everything.

Go do what you do best..recruit.Leave the other things to people that know WTF they’re doing.
Awesome but you still voted for him over Lane when you said you didn’t. Be honest brother and stop the posturing.

Advertisement
Always wondered what's stopping these kids from taking the money, and then switching at the last minute when a better offer comes. Guess nothing lol
Unlike the old days when things were always hidden and back channels with secret boosters these are contracts with expectations behind them… be interesting to see if Ruiz had clauses to protect this (which I’m sure he does)….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back