Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

If we get an OC that's worth a ****, we should be ok. It's like the world series of poker with elite coordinators... they just so happen to always look like they have a great QB

I wouldn't be surprised if whatever QB said OC is coaching comes along with him.
If a change and hire is made before NSD.

Advertisement
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

looks bad, is bad, because of recruiting rankings and the visual of losing a top recruit because we still ******* stink...but...less important to land true freshmen QBs today than ever before. Transfer portal has made it easier to get a good QB when you're in need. Give me OL/DL/WR with those extra recruiting points.
I thought the same thing about Jacory, and not in a good way.

Still a bad loss, but give me Cormani 1000 times out of 1000.

We’ll Rad and Zo need to be scouting OCs RIGHT NOW and relaying this back to Mario so they can start figuring out the move

Because they can’t have this multiple months roller coaster with exaggerated interviews…. Find the person back channel interest (background check they aren’t Gattis like with ego) and make the **** move

Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada

Get ready for more and the late offers to make up for these flips manny era is back

Advertisement
Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada

Gtfoh

The guy that was the foundation of your class never visited once during the season snd rumors of him looking around started weeks ago

They recruited 2 QBs for this very reason because Miami knew JR was a hired gun with no allegiances

Quit it with your clown ****

We’ll Rad and Zo need to be scouting OCs RIGHT NOW and relaying this back to Mario so they can start figuring out the move

Because they can’t have this multiple months roller coaster with exaggerated interviews…. Find the person back channel interest (background check they aren’t Gattis like with ego) and make the **** move
if he goes through his bull**** futile process again, bleep him

Advertisement
Gtfoh

The guy that was the foundation of your class never visited once during the season snd rumors of him looking around started weeks ago

They recruited 2 QBs for this very reason because Miami knew JR was a hired gun with no allegiances

Quit it with your clown ****
hes from the west coast and he visited in the summer. a lot more kids take summer OVs esp when theyre out west. the west coast kids we have committed are at IMG so an inseason visit is easier. ****ey was like the only one who was UOV i believe

Advertisement
How long have you been a scout??
Come on dude.
I'm no scout but I do have eyes.
And so do people that evaluate players for a living. He's rated as a low 3 star, 623rd player nationally. Not highly coveted by anyone.

He's a good project QB to have in the class and good for depth.
Perhaps, he over comes his physical deficiencies and lack of arm strength, develops and becomes an all American, but hanging your hopes on him to be the future of the program is long shot.

hes from the west coast and he visited in the summer. a lot more kids take summer OVs esp when theyre out west. the west coast kids we have committed are at IMG so an inseason visit is easier. ****ey was like the only one who was UOV i believe

I know geography made it difficult for visiting. He’s going to UF tomorrow

The previous poster was making it seem like JR was the bedrock of the class…. That’s just flat out wrong

I know geography made it difficult for visiting. He’s going to UF tomorrow

The previous poster was making it seem like JR was the bedrock of the class…. That’s just flat out wrong
i think he meant that hes the most important commit of the class, which hes not wrong. the QB room could look like matocha and thats it.

Advertisement
Definitely a sucker punch to the gonads and I won't diminish the fact that he flipped and what this means for recruiting. The fear here is that this snowballs and the class falls apart. Hopefully, we're paying all that money to this staff to ensure that wont happen.

Georgia is on the path to go back to back with a former walk on QB and Oregon is the #6 team in the country with Bo Nix who sucked at Auburn and started off sucking at Oregon and is now, finally, playing well. Joe Burrow couldn't crack being a starter at OSU and in his first year at LSU wasnt much better than Malik Rosier statistically. New system that played in to his strengths and BAAAAM, the guy swept all the awards and went #1 in the draft. None of the coaches of the previously mentioned teams (Kirby, Lanning, Orgeron-2019) are offensive guys.

My point is, hopefully, this shows Mario that uncertainty for a system, particularly on offense, will cause uncertainty in a recruit's mind and thus increases the likelihood for a flip, as we saw last night. For QBs and WRs especially, completion percentage, yards, and...TOUCHDOWNS, are extremely important. He must get the offense fixed whether it be keeping Gattis and ensuring he adjusts his scheme and starts providing us with some objective measures (TDs and Ws) of his offense's success or bringing in someone new altogether.

i think he meant that hes the most important commit of the class, which hes not wrong. the QB room could look like matocha and thats it.

I’m not a slurper that is just going to blindly trust in Mario and say give him infinite time without judgement

But let’s just settle down and see how the 2022 year wraps up, particularly replacing Gattis.

That will be the #1 catalyst for shaping the team going into 2023

Advertisement
Back