Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I'll keep it real...never thought he was coming here because I still have a poverty mindset. So, I'm just getting around to checking him out in earnest.

Has anyone said he looks like Jacory yet? He kind of looks like Jacory.
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

looks bad, is bad, because of recruiting rankings and the visual of losing a top recruit because we still ******* stink...but...less important to land true freshmen QBs today than ever before. Transfer portal has made it easier to get a good QB when you're in need. Give me OL/DL/WR with those extra recruiting points.

looks bad, is bad, because of recruiting rankings and the visual of losing a top recruit because we still ******* stink...but...less important to land true freshmen QBs today than ever before. Transfer portal has made it easier to get a good QB when you're in need. Give me OL/DL/WR with those extra recruiting points.
exactly right.

Well we still have time to flip him back. Mario has not earned his coin as HC, let’s see f he can earn his coin as a 23 recruiter. UF’s offense is not in a situation that is leaps and bounds better than UM. There is not one elite QB playing ball right now that doesn’t look at our QB depth and thinks he’s going to have to sit out a year.

Advertisement
If you are in here and you are of the mindset of “make or break” anything after year 1 of a 10 year, $80mm deal…. man I got some bad news for you. Mario won’t face a make or break anything until at least 2027-2028. This is our guy for the decade of 2020 barring scandal and or resignation

Sucks because he's highly rated and flipped to UF.

But he gives off beta russell wilson vibes

I like the kid, but there has always something about him that felt off. Boom or bust type. Regardless how he turned out, getting his commitment was a serious step in showing we are serious.

I don’t like this for the optics more than anything. Momentum matters.

Well we still have time to flip him back. Mario has not earned his coin as HC, let’s see f he can earn his coin as a 23 recruiter. UF’s offense is not in a situation that is leaps and bounds better than UM. There is not one elite QB playing ball right now that doesn’t look at our QB depth and thinks he’s going to have to sit out a year.
He’s not coming man

Advertisement
Yet his defenders say he is an okay coach, but a great recruiter. You say he is a program build, so please tell me which program he has built?

The FIU thing is funny for defenders. It is like marrying a broken down prostitute and then saying she is a virgin because her life as a ***** did not count. If that is how you have to cope, so be it.

Rashada made the best decision for him. Based on Garcia and Brown it looks like it was the correct decision. Now are we going to say we only had one season to coach them up? The team has regressed, yes I know we have a lot of injuries and that hurts, but the on field product extends beyond the level of talent.

I think every Miami fan realizes Mario needs to succeed, so I as you hope he can figure it out. If Gattis truly is the issue then why is he still here? If that is your belief then he will just chase away more recruits a month prior to signing.
FIU was 2-10, 3-7, 5-6 and 0-12 the four years leading up to Mario's tenure. He won two bowl games at that program during his tenure, when he took over something that resembled the worst program in college football at the time. He also identified solid coaches like Scott Satterfield and Todd Orlando on staff. The FIU job was desolate; he gets credit for turning in winning seasons and your analogy makes no sense (everyone to a person will say that Lance Leopold is a terrific coach. Does his 8-13 record at KU negate that? No.)

He went 35-13 at Oregon, who were coming off 4-8 and 7-6 seasons. He won the Pac 12 twice and this year's Oregon team is in the playoff hunt because of the four years of recruiting he did at that school. You can't ignore that.

Gattis is the issue. I was on record as not being crazy about the hire, and every program that Gattis has left has seen an uptick in performance the year after (including Michigan this year). He needs to cut the dead weight after the season, bring in a true power spread guy, and get this **** back on track. It's the easy fix and him and DRad will make it happen.

The worst part about it is the optics imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back