Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

D0guoQuWkAADBli.jpeg

Me the next couple days tryna skip over ****** tell me how we ok with Emory.

Advertisement
People here thought winning doesn’t matter here in recruiting lmao 😂 Miami has a different set of rules then everywhere else & people still don’t get it.

What's there to get? We're 4-5, haven't scored a TD since the Eisenhower administration, and we have the 9th best class in the country.

FSU has the 2nd coming of Vince Lombardi on the sidelines and they can barely crack the Top 20.

Crooters croot. It's what Mario does. 1 kid isn't gonna change anything. But we need to hit on Emory Williams, we need to hire a competent OC, and we need to probably look at a portal kid.

What's there to get? We're 4-5, haven't scored a TD since the Eisenhower administration, and we have the 9th best class in the country.

FSU has the 2nd coming of Vince Lombardi on the sidelines and they can barely crack the Top 20.

Crooters croot. It's what Mario does. 1 kid isn't gonna change anything. But we need to hit on Emory Williams, we need to hire a competent OC, and we need to probably look at a portal kid.
We’re gonna Habe to hold off the team that just skull fucord us for emory

If I were to choose a kid to go, this would be the one. I don’t know why but he seems overrated.

If they take Cormani, you’ll see me cry.

Advertisement
Penix leads the NCAA in passing, Nix has improved tremendously to lead Oregon to a top 6 ranking, Plumlee has UCF in the top 20, Daniels just knocked off Bama. Yeah all trash.

If they’re trash, I’ll take trash all day any day. All those teams are top 20 - but an even bigger reason is the scheme they’re in.

New OC is the most important of all, which is why idgaf about Rashada. You basically just validated my posts.
Nix leads total TDs in all of CFB..

So “trash” lmao

If I were to choose a kid to go, this would be the one. I don’t know why but he seems overrated.

If they take Cormani, you’ll see me cry.
Bro what. If you were to choose anyone it’d be the guy who losing might cost us several more recruits? A highly ranked qb is the glue of a class imo.

First time I’ve doubted Mario. This is 100% on him.

To look at the success the spread had the last two seasons and say “nah let’s go back to the Stone Age again” directly led to this season, and this decommit.

Gattis has set the program back at least a year. The time will come whether we find out whether JG is Mario’s d’Onorfrio.
Gattis, Mario, and to a certain extent Ponce have not only set this offense back to the Stone Ages, they've also demolished a very promising QB room:

- TVD was getting 1st round hype and was coming off a record breaking stretch of games to end last season. You saw what this offense did to him.
- Jake Garcia turned into the second coming of Kirby Freeman, or even worse.

And now, we lose our top QB commit. The position went from being stacked with talent to Brown and Emory. Utter incompetence.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Penix leads the NCAA in passing, Nix has improved tremendously to lead Oregon to a top 6 ranking, Plumlee has UCF in the top 20, Daniels just knocked off Bama. Yeah all trash.

If they’re trash, I’ll take trash all day any day. All those teams are top 20 - but an even bigger reason is the scheme they’re in.

New OC is the most important of all, which is why idgaf about Rashada. You basically just validated my posts.
You realize Plumlee hasnt played last two games right? He got benched after throwing 3 interceptions agaisnt east Carolina. Keene has started last two games lol. And I am not going to sit here all day to debate on Bo Nix. He is beyond garbage. More importanlty, what transfer qb is going to even want to consider Miami? I wouldn't even want to touch Miami if I was a QB. We just turned ruined TVD career in the matter of 6 months lol

Advertisement
Gattis, Mario, and to a certain extent Ponce have not set this offense back to the Stone Ages, they've also demolished a very promising QB room:

- TVD was getting 1st round hype and was coming off a record breaking stretch of games to end last season. You saw what this offense did to him.
- Jake Garcia turned into the second coming of Kirby Freeman, or even worse.

And now, we lose our top QB commit. The position went from being stacked with talent to Brown and Emory. Utter incompetence.

Just to keep it in context.

-TVD was getting first round buzz but only played 5 good collegiate games. None against top quality opponents. People will tell me all about a record breaking stretch with TVD but never mention the Virginia, UNC or FSU games last year where he looked, well, to be frank, how he did this year.

-Jake has looked horrible. But the honest truth is our O-line is so depleted there’s no way any RSFR QB would look much better.

Advertisement

Don’t count on any competent OC coming here.

Advertisement
Back