Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I haven’t posted in forever. I didn’t intend on posting again this year. I’ll be brief. One got scared and ran. Emory is an Elite 11 finalist and a huge talent. We wanted both, but it wasn’t going to happen with money and egos. There’s no drop off here. Emory Williams is every bit as talented. He’s possibly the better of the two.
This ain't the one to come back for. Yall really gone try and pump this Emory fella up to be a career backup here. Smh we lost .

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Mario arrived, the strongest position group he inherited was the QB room. By far. Then we landed Rashada over the summer, which was a relief to those of us whose biggest concern with Mario was his track record with QB’s he hasn’t inherited.

Now the QB room is an absolute dumpster fire, Rashada flips to an in-state rival, and there’s still 3 games left in this unmitigated disaster of a season. And our lone commit at the position is a 3* project we offered based on Frank f***ing Ponce watching him throw against air.

This runs deeper than Gattis. And the red flags are impossible to ignore.
Not familiar with your posts sir but this is spot the **** on. We've watched our QB room turn from sugar to shít and the saving grace is apparently a diamond in the rough from our QB coach and OC. Yea allow me to say miss me with that shít.

Need a new OC, TVD comes back and looks like the TVD we know. Garcia will likely transfer...no info just a hunch. Brown takes over in 2024 and will also be about 235lbs by then. That is also 2 years for Emory to get bigger and we see if he can play at this level or not. The bigger question is what 2024's are we on heavy.

Ill be interested to see what the portal lead to if TVD does leave.

Why is everyone so confident that Mario will make the right hire if he does fire Gattis? If so many OC's told him no last year then what has happened this year to make them suddenly start lining up for the job now? No OL, no wr's, average at best RB's, and who knows at QB. Gonna be a long 8 years.
Who is “ everyone”? I don’t see all this confidence.

First off, dont use Caleb Williams as an example. Only reason he left wax to follow Lincoln Riley. He wasnt looking anywhere else. Penix, Nix, Martinez and Daniels are all garbage qbs lol. You just proved my point with those example. John Plumlee doesnt even play at ucf. And idk why you laughed at Ewers, Burrow and Fields when they all transferred lol
Penix leads the NCAA in passing, Nix has improved tremendously to lead Oregon to a top 6 ranking, Plumlee has UCF in the top 20, Daniels just knocked off Bama. Yeah all trash.

If they’re trash, I’ll take trash all day any day. All those teams are top 20 - but an even bigger reason is the scheme they’re in.

New OC is the most important of all, which is why idgaf about Rashada. You basically just validated my posts.

Advertisement
QB is usually the lynchpin of an offensive class. Now other recruits have to sign on without a QB.

What a disaster the Gattis hire has been. Would say I hope the offensive class doesn't dismantle but theres really not all that there at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back