Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shrug.

Watch this kid blow up in college, but I've been a doubter all along. Same with Niko going to UT, seems okay, but it's a weak *** year for QB's IMO. Still, I'm in the minority there with those opinions and that's okay.

It doesn't look good, losing a QB this late in the game, but it's expected IMO. You can't show what we've shown on offense, not make a change, and expect to get recruiting results. Why would you come here with Gattis at the helm?

Gators got another AR15 coming in if you ask me. Rashada has an arm, but is a bit lose with the ball.
My biggest worry with him and Nico also was always size. Trevor Lawrence looks tall and skinny but he is about 215-220. I don’t know if either of those kids can get there.

He wasn’t in his first year

Dr Evil GIF

Or……...was it?

Advertisement
Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada
I dislike the alternative which is panic posts all the time. To state the obvious, Miami fans have little control over Miami recruiting. Rashada is a big loss at this moment. His future is not written yet. Whether his career ends up like Davis Mills, Matt Corral or more like Spencer Rattler is TBD. High ranking does not guarantee anything.

This being said, I will be heated if Miami loses Ray Ray or Bobby. Those two, IMO, are everything that folks thought Brashard Smith is.

Last edited:
Dude I just realized you said it’s extremely hard to find a portal QB. You cited Ewers, Burrow, and Fields. Now I know you don’t know jack **** 🤣🤣

I’ll just rattle off some names quick from this year. All of the following have had a pretty drastic affect on their new team in a positive manner: Michael Penix, Bo Nix, Hendon Hooker, Austin Reed, Adrian Martinez, Caleb Williams, John Rhys Plumlee, Jayden Daniels, Cameron Ward, etc. Can probably name another 5-10.

I’m wasting my breath and time on someone like you.
First off, dont use Caleb Williams as an example. Only reason he left wax to follow Lincoln Riley. He wasnt looking anywhere else. Penix, Nix, Martinez and Daniels are all garbage qbs lol. You just proved my point with those example. John Plumlee doesnt even play at ucf. And idk why you laughed at Ewers, Burrow and Fields when they all transferred lol

Advertisement
Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada

The loss hurts for sure but he is absolutely not our best QB prospect of the past 20 years. Ironically, Jake Garcia grades out higher on the 247 composite, only second to Kyle Wright.

Also, we competed for the ACC championship and a playoff spot with Malik Rosier. We’ll be fine if the rest of the class sticks.

I am inclined to disagree. Cristobal strikes me as a coach in the Mark Richt mold- when things go bad, it's because the players aren't executing well enough. It's not the fault of the coaches. I don't think he's going to admit he hired the wrong OC. IMO, Gattis will get at least one more year. Maybe if we're lucky Cristobal will try to do what Michigan did and hire someone to help Gattis.
Nah Cribby already said Gattis is gone

Advertisement
Back