Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I didn’t know he was flipping or even hearing rumors until the last couple weeks and that was just hearsay. Nothing concrete. I meant I knew him being so big on the Nil and there only being so many qb’s it was possible. I posted that during his recruitment. That’s just common sense. There’s been talk of a decommitment the last couple weeks and I don’t think it was JR.
So we’re losing one more commit? As long as it ain’t Cormani or Francis we good. Everything else is replaceable.

So we’re losing one more commit? As long as it ain’t Cormani or Francis we good. Everything else is replaceable.
Idk about everything else…I don’t want to lose Malik or anyone in the defensive side of the ball really.

If we’re losing someone, make it Tinalau. Have a bad feeling it’s Kinsler but we’ll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn’t good news and should not have happened. No spinning. But nothing to do but try to fix our narrative and start putting out more NIL dollars.

Advertisement
Idk about everything else…I don’t want to lose Malik or anyone in the defensive side of the ball really.

If we’re losing someone, make it Tinalau. Have a bad feeling it’s Kinsler but we’ll see.
I'm looking at our commitment list and have no idea who it is.

Malik just after the FSU loss tweeted "this should motivate all '23 and '24 class" do doubt it's him.

Hard to predict an OL leaving with Mario and Mirabel basically guaranteed to be here.

Ray Ray and Robbie are both locked in and I'd be most concerned about a WR or QB leaving.
We don't have any RBs committed.

Maybe one of the 3 TEs?

Advertisement
Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada
You say that as if you know what those kids are truly capable of. Look at Hendon hooker, he’s balling out at Tennessee. I’m not saying this loss doesn’t sting, but I’m not about to jump off the ledge either.

You know, he did always remind me of Jarren Williams.
:LOL:

LOL. Him decommitting is a big loss, especially since he had some chemistry with other commits already.

Will interesting to watch how Mario handles the QB room over the next few months

Advertisement
Back