Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I love CIS logic. Everyone was ecstatic because Rashada chose us over UF despite their offer being bigger. Then he flips and it couldn't possibly be because they upped their offer to a point where he can't say no, it's because the difference between a 5-4 team and a 4-5 team is HUGE!

Logic is overrated.

Advertisement
And? Doesn’t exempt him from transferring..he’s a junior. He could easily leave.

I will say Tulane’s success is also predicated on their defense, in terms of pure pro prospect I prefer Reed from WKU. But Pratt would bring in a veteran presence on a team that probably will be very young next season, a dual threat guy that’s shook off injuries and led his team to a top 20 ranking.
How is this relevant to the conversation? Like he isn't even in the portal yet. Like it doesnt exempt Stroud or Bryce Young either lol

You think we should be worried about Mauigoa?
Mauigoa already said this season won't affect him..he doesn't seem flakey.

“It doesn’t take days to build Egypt. It takes years,” Francis Mauigoa, the nation’s top offensive tackle and a Miami commit said after the loss to FSU. “I still believe in Coach Cristobal. I still have trust in [Alex] Mirabal, Coach Joe [Salave’a], all the coaching staff and everything.”

I know we all love the canes but try being that kid and seeing Gattis’s offense. Look what he did for TVD. I only blame the kid for choosing the gator. We will see him in a couple of years and hopefully the caveman will have evolved.
You guys gotta stop blaming Gattis O when he’s not going to be here 😂. So we’re in it for 5-star offensive guys because we told them the scheme is different, but we lost Rashada because of said Gattis. You’re spinning this into something it’s not.

UF brought out the brinks trucks. That’s it.

Advertisement
if mario does not get a commit after this we will have more flips in the pipeline, its crucial for mario to get a commit this week or next it is how mario operates and makes up for his terrible coaching he has done this forever as mario says “get to work” if we do not get a commit or flip to match this it will get ugly

People can say what they want but the optics of this just looks bad. To lose your blue chip QB because he isnt sold on the offense is a killer. Especially to UF where most rumors were that Napier and his staff were a clown show.. Its unacceptable. So not only does he have to spend time upgrading his staff but now he also has to hold on for dear life with this recruiting class. He is just making his job in the offseason that much harder.

If we lose on Saturday, Mario has a loooooooooooong holiday season ahead of him. His first Christmas with that 8M check in his back pocket isnt going to be fun ill say that much.

people waking up this morning be like

5xbwhz.gif

With Rashada flipping to the Gators I think it is imperative for Mario to start Jacurri Brown tomorrow and see more of the kid. Let him throw the ball and see what develops. There is no guarantee that TVD is going to be here next year. As far as Gattis is concerned I am concerned that Mario hasn't fired him as of yet and I can't blame Rashada for leaving. Just stinks he is going to the Gators.

Advertisement
How is this relevant to the conversation? Like he isn't even in the portal yet. Like it doesnt exempt Stroud or Bryce Young either lol
Dude I just realized you said it’s extremely hard to find a portal QB. You cited Ewers, Burrow, and Fields. Now I know you don’t know jack **** 🤣🤣

I’ll just rattle off some names quick from this year. All of the following have had a pretty drastic affect on their new team in a positive manner: Michael Penix, Bo Nix, Hendon Hooker, Austin Reed, Adrian Martinez, Caleb Williams, John Rhys Plumlee, Jayden Daniels, Cameron Ward, etc. Can probably name another 5-10.

I’m wasting my breath and time on someone like you.

People can say what they want but the optics of this just looks bad. To lose your blue chip QB because he isnt sold on the offense is a killer. Especially to UF where most rumors were that Napier and his staff were a clown show.. Its unacceptable. So not only does he have to spend time upgrading his staff but now he also has to hold on for dear life with this recruiting class. He is just making his job in the offseason that much harder.

If we lose on Saturday, Mario has a loooooooooooong holiday season ahead of him. His first Christmas with that 8M check in his back pocket isnt going to be fun ill say that much.

This a 1000% and mario is all about optics it is all he cares about, the cormani commit was optics i stated if mario did not get a flip or commit after the fla st blowout or we would be in trouble now that this has happened its. Double down if he doesnt get a commit after this anyone who has followed mario’s career in coaching knows how mario operate’s we are in trouble

Advertisement

CIS should buy him a mirror….a really big mirror…

Advertisement
This a 1000% and mario is all about optics it is all he cares about, the cormani commit was optics i stated if mario did not grt a flip after the fla st blowout or a flip we would be in trouble now that this has happened its. Double down if he doesnt get a commit after this anyone who has followed mario’s career in coaching knows how mario operate’s we are in trouble
GIF by Achievement Hunter

Definitely not good news but we do have a QB committed and we do have the 9th best class in the country despite setting the game of football back 50 years with our on field performance. And all indications are we are going to add to that over the next 3 months. Big picture, this isn’t the end of the world. Just can’t have too many more of these and we need to add to the class. And we need a new OC, obviously.

Advertisement
Back