Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
This hurts but the person I feel worse for is Marcus Strokes’ daddy. He has to watch his sons 4 years as the scout team QB now. Might as well flip to USF now.

Hence why we were always going shopping for a portal QB, no matter what happened to Rashada.
I would rather have a borderline 5 star recruit than some **** transfer that wasn't good enough to start at his own school. Its extremely rare to find a good transfer portal qb. The only good ones have been Feilds, burrow and Ewers. Unless we get one of Georgia or OSU's backups, its kinda a lost cause

So why were you evasive on the name? Why not just say, “Rasheda might flip?”
I didn’t know he was flipping or even hearing rumors until the last couple weeks and that was just hearsay. Nothing concrete. I meant I knew him being so big on the Nil and there only being so many qb’s it was possible. I posted that during his recruitment. That’s just common sense. There’s been talk of a decommitment the last couple weeks and I don’t think it was JR.

Advertisement
I would rather have a borderline 5 star recruit than some **** transfer that wasn't good enough to start at his own school. Its extremely rare to find a good transfer portal qb. The only good ones have been Feilds, burrow and Ewers. Unless we get one of Georgia or OSU's backups, its kinda a lost cause
…have you watched Tulane or WKU this season? I’m guessing no because you just called them **** lol. Those kids will be sought after by a slew of P5 teams if they decide to leave.

Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada
You can literally win a national title with Stetson Bennett. Get a grip lol

Advertisement
Called it and people laughed at me🤣🤣 after cormani and now this maybe next time people wont laugh

Advertisement
Why is everyone so confident that Mario will make the right hire if he does fire Gattis? If so many OC's told him no last year then what has happened this year to make them suddenly start lining up for the job now? No OL, no wr's, average at best RB's, and who knows at QB. Gonna be a long 8 years.
I think most are hoping it’s not the same as usual. Stubborn HC wanting to run his outdated offense and either finally makes changes or leaves the program.

I’m wondering how long we are required to wait for positive results, two, three, four years?

I know we aren’t going to do it in one year but at least they could field a competitive product. Mario owns this mess.

I love it about the site. The best insiders with track records tell you it’s about the money but no you have to insist it’s about something else because that’s what you wanna believe.

For the record I think gattis sucks and I want him gone -but I think that’s irrelevant it’s about the cash and less about the four and five offense va that explosive five and four offense

Advertisement
What are you talking about? Pratt has played at Tulane his entire career
And? Doesn’t exempt him from transferring..he’s a junior. He could easily leave.

I will say Tulane’s success is also predicated on their defense, in terms of pure pro prospect I prefer Reed from WKU. But Pratt would bring in a veteran presence on a team that probably will be very young next season, a dual threat guy that’s shook off injuries and led his team to a top 20 ranking.

I know we all love the canes but try being him and seeing Gattis’s offense. Look what he did for TVD. I only blame the kid for choosing the gator. We will see him in a couple of years and hopefully the caveman will have evolved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back