Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada
…replace a dude putting up mad turnovers in his senior season? Bag shopping the entire way?

Nah, not even remotely worried. He wasn’t even going to play for 1-2 years here; this is the type of kid that’s boom or bust. I’d rather spend the money on the front seven and go get an established QB, but that’s just me. I understand your view, I just think while his potential is elite, he’s not nearly a finished product and won’t be anytime soon.

Stop with the "we will be fine" and "this isn't a big loss" messages. Rashada was the best qb prospect we have had in the past 20 years and the was the foundation of this 2023 class. No offense to Emory Williams and Brown, but you dont win ACC championships and be CFP contenders with either of those guys at qb. Also, its not always easy to find a good qb through the transfer portal. It's going to be very hard to find a qb to replace rashada
The best prospect in the last 20 years? Believe it or not, but Jake Garcia was rated higher than Rashada.

Advertisement
The best prospect in the last 20 years? Believe it or not, but Jake Garcia was rated higher than Rashada.
Rashada's qb class is significantly stronger as a whole, so Garcia was technically rated higher. And rashads is clearly the better prospect lol

Can't even blame the kid. This offense has looked pathetic and both of Qbs have regressed beyond imagination.

yep. Objectively, if you’re a QB, and if the money is even close to equal, there’s no way you want anything to do with anything you’re seeing on the field from this staff.

Advertisement
The problem is that if making a business decision, a top QB who has NFL aspirations knows he's not going to maximize his draft status in a Cristobal offense. That's going to cost him millions of dollars. Herbert clearly had the talent of a top pick - of course he wasn't going to get drafted before Burrows but he easily could have been the #2 pick if he'd been in a more explosive offense. In 2022, the #1 pick got a $41 million contract. The #6 pick got a $30 million contract. A top QB isn't going to be swayed by an extra 500k to play in a Cristobal offense, especially when he risks losing out on millions due to being lower in the draft than he'd be in a high scoring explosive offense.
God **** this gets tired. Herbert had better stats in EVERY SINGLE ******* CATEGORY his Sr year and went 12-2.

Why is everyone so confident that Mario will make the right hire if he does fire Gattis? If so many OC's told him no last year then what has happened this year to make them suddenly start lining up for the job now? No OL, no wr's, average at best RB's, and who knows at QB. Gonna be a long 8 years.

Advertisement
…replace a dude putting up mad turnovers in his senior season? Bag shopping the entire way?

Nah, not even remotely worried. He wasn’t even going to play for 1-2 years here; this is the type of kid that’s boom or bust. I’d rather spend the money on the front seven and go get an established QB, but that’s just me. I understand your view, I just think while his potential is elite, he’s not nearly a finished product and won’t be anytime soon.
Every prospect in the country is bag shopping lol. If TVD decides to leave, Rashada would have only had to have beaten out a RB for the staring position (assuming Garcia transfers). Our qb went from a strength to a weakness in the span of 6 months. How pathetic

Every prospect in the country is bag shopping lol. If TVD decides to leave, Rashada would have only had to have beaten out a RB for the staring position (assuming Garcia transfers). Our qb went from a strength to a weakness in the span of 6 months. How pathetic
Hence why we were always going shopping for a portal QB, no matter what happened to Rashada.

Advertisement
Rashada is a better prospect based on what? That he’s in high school and hasent made any mistakes yet so we claim he’s better? The kid can chuck the ball! He’s tall but skinny! And it’s better to know today then it would be on signing day. This is big boy recruiting! Buckle up

Advertisement
Back