Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Recruits don’t know what we’re getting to replace Gattis. All they can do is rely on what they saw this year and Mario’s track record on offense.
Yeah thats what worries me, if gattis is gone Mario will need to move quick so we dont lose anyone before signing day but we all know that he likes to take his **** time.

Gattis isn’t going to be here. There’s no way.

I am inclined to disagree. Cristobal strikes me as a coach in the Mark Richt mold- when things go bad, it's because the players aren't executing well enough. It's not the fault of the coaches. I don't think he's going to admit he hired the wrong OC. IMO, Gattis will get at least one more year. Maybe if we're lucky Cristobal will try to do what Michigan did and hire someone to help Gattis.

Recruits don’t know what we’re getting to replace Gattis. All they can do is rely on what they saw this year and Mario’s track record on offense.
That's why the timing is so critical. Early Signing day is 12-22. With Mario's penchant for "slow hires" it is possible that he will have an elite OC on board in advance of signing date? How much can they actually do during the season as far as contacting OC's that are currently employed ? Would be ideal if Gattis "announced his intent to take a new position" right after the Pitt game, and within a week Mario announced the hiring of a new OC that fired up the fan base and recruits.

Advertisement
I am inclined to disagree. Cristobal strikes me as a coach in the Mark Richt mold- when things go bad, it's because the players aren't executing well enough. It's not the fault of the coaches. I don't think he's going to admit he hired the wrong OC. IMO, Gattis will get at least one more year. Maybe if we're lucky Cristobal will try to do what Michigan did and hire someone to help Gattis.
Honestly this is what i believe will happen

Things didn't "go bad". We have witnessed an unprecedented coaching failure with UM having the worst record since the 70's. We're talking worst performance in 50 years primarily due to inept offensive coaching. Season ticket holders literally wanted to vomit seeing the "offense" on the field. Empty stadiums and a sharp decline in season ticket renewals, along with inability to recruit WR, RB, TE, QB due to Gattis' offense, will drive the program back even further. Radakovich can't let that happen.

We’re ****ed then. If losing a star QB recruit doesn’t hit Mario in the gut and make him realize what a putrid OC he has, we’re back to AG/Dorito days…

Advertisement
Mario is going to put his son on the coaching staff soon isn't he?
1668152832450.png

He already did, bro.

Advertisement
I’d take that Rashada money and put it in a DL and wouldn‘t lose a second of sleep. The portal can take care of qb recruiting for now. Plus I like Emory a lot. This was a great find by Ponce and even better insurance policy.
Pratt and Marsh

Advertisement
Things didn't "go bad". We have witnessed an unprecedented coaching failure with UM having the worst record since the 70's. We're talking worst performance in 50 years primarily due to inept offensive coaching. Season ticket holders literally wanted to vomit seeing the "offense" on the field. Empty stadiums and a sharp decline in season ticket renewals, along with inability to recruit WR, RB, TE, QB due to Gattis' offense, will drive the program back even further. Radakovich can't let that happen.

If UMs biggest problem is culture ( as many fans say it is) then I don't think Mario is overly concerned about this year's record. He's got the offensive system he wants, he just doesn't have the players to run it. So what if it isn't successful now, once he fixes the culture and gets his recruits, we'll have games against teams like Duke and MTSU that are going to be featured on espn classics. Radakovich is totally on board with letting Mario do his thing. Gattis is a Broyles Award winner, we're lucky to have him.

Advertisement
Back