Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

He cool too...not sure he would leave the comforts of Tulane though. But I wouldnt mind...hes there for sure starter he would come here n have to battle one of TVD or Garcia if both stay then.....I wouldnt even go portal.

i know they wont say anyting but to me im guessing we have a flip candidate and possible decommit who i think maybe just picked up a offer from the ville

Advertisement
make love humping GIF
FIFY

C52AAC2D-6AF3-4A69-A7A7-184AE46F03A5.gif

No. He was just all about his money. We were always the “best“ offer for him RVA but sometimes people offer **** they can’t turn down. They needed to save face.
UF was the best offer , we just needed to get close to win. UF just raised it to the point he had to revaluate things. His family always preferred living in Miami versus Gainesville. I’d bet UF got into the 2’s with their latest offer.

He cool too...not sure he would leave the comforts of Tulane though. But I wouldnt mind...hes there for sure starter he would come here n have to battle one of TVD or Garcia if both stay then.....I wouldnt even go portal.
Battle? Haha He’d be the best QB on roster Day 1 on campus.

TVD probably isn’t back.

UF was the best offer , we just needed to get close to win. UF just raised it to the point he had to revaluate things. His family always preferred living in Miami versus Gainesville. I’d bet UF got into the 2’s with their latest offer.
So they stacked cormanis money on his original offer…

Advertisement
honestly do prefer the portal route though get someone with college tape. I like emory and if groomed right i think he could be a decent college qb

Right. Anybody who followed this recruitment knew it was all about his money and UF had to save face. Like I said, how are you going into high schools to try and compete with the guy that’s mopped the floor with you? By selling Rashada. It’s not going to work though.

honestly do prefer the portal route though get someone with college tape. I like emory and if groomed right i think he could be a decent college qb
I mean unless it’s Dante Moore then Michael Pratt then take Katravis Marsh from USF.

Wr recruits will be beating at the door to come to Miami now with no offense and no future QB. They need to get a new scheme/oc and talk TVD into coming back and then have a decent turnaround on offense or next year the offense is even worse. Tvd can't be ranked higher then a 6th round qb by now can he? Of course he could transfer to SMU or any other modern age offense and put up great numbers again I am sure to up his draft stock again.

Advertisement
Culture is a real problem because of manny but it’s Mario’s job to get wins however he needs to given the players we have and he didn’t do that. He insisted on a caveman offense and hired a guy who can’t run it.

So basically Mario gets paid almost triple what Diaz was making, but appears to be a worse game day coach and is somehow considerably worse at picking a staff. He runs an archaic offense, but on the positive side is an overall better recruiter except at QB. Unfortunately UF just proved what a lot of us have been saying - NIL makes being a super recruiter much less important. Oregon fans were constantly lamenting how Cristobal failed to get top QBs and they always had a thin QB room.

Guess we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope Cristobal miraculously turns into a different coach. I'll light a candle and say some prayers.

Advertisement
So basically Mario gets paid almost triple what Diaz was making, but appears to be a worse game day coach and is somehow considerably worse at picking a staff. He runs an archaic offense, but on the positive side is an overall better recruiter except at QB. Unfortunately UF just proved what a lot of us have been saying - NIL makes being a super recruiter much less important. Oregon fans were constantly lamenting how Cristobal failed to get top QBs and they always had a thin QB room.

Guess we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope Cristobal miraculously turns into a different coach. I'll light a candle and say some prayers.
yeah not good jim lol

Pretty much. Right now I just think we have a great recruiter and NIL evens that up to an extent.

Advertisement
Back