Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
No. He was just all about his money. We were always the “best“ offer for him RVA but sometimes people offer **** they can’t turn down. They needed to save face.
You’re saying that but another insider and a couple of reliable posters told me this happened. I get their need to strike back after Cormani but the story I’ve heard on here is they out bid us back then. We frontloaded money as it’s allowed in California and convinced him we were the better place. This season cost us the QB and has killed our WR, RB and WR recruiting.

Advertisement
You’re saying that but another insider and a couple of reliable posters told me this happened. I get their need to strike back after Cormani but the story I’ve heard on here is they out bid us back then. We frontloaded money as it’s allowed in California and convinced him we were the better place. This season cost us the QB and has killed our WR, RB and WR recruiting.
Hold up who said the WR class was dead? I can promise you that’s not true from what I heard and another guy might’ve made a thread about that too. That’s all I’m saying on that.

Plotting Super Mario GIF by Gaming GIFs

Advertisement
But not in the way it appears to be framed here. He made the right choice it seems and unfortunately I don’t blame him. As I understand it, they offered more for him than we did originally. Mario literally out-recruited Billy for him back then… and then the season happened… and we reap what we’ve sown from that coRchfest.

We have a head coach who has an ancient offensive philosophy and picked the wrong guy as his OC. QB’s have regressed so he potentially handpicked the wrong QB coach. I can’t know what Ponce can do without the Gattis factor but perception and reality are each awful regarding that position.

Regardless of talent, MTSU is never more talented than us. Neither player nor coach can ever allow that. But it starts and ends with the HC. Like put your guys in a position to win any way you can, not the “I’ll only be happy if you can win my way” CoRch failure ****. Like wtf is that??? All this stuff - It tolls and tolls and all adds up.

I agreed with someone last week after FSU that Gattis needed to go then. The reason I essentially gave is that between the offensive showing, the vitriol he apparently creates with others… he’s only going to damage us at this point. I said let Ponce Finnish the season with the offense he wants to run.

Now what? Are they gonna say Rashada the recruit is part of our ****** culture players - we have some - or is Mario going to have an epiphany and change full on and get into the 2020’s?

I’m so angry about the opportunity blown by coRching arrogance that I’m almost glad this happened. Like I literally hope it’s such a kick in the **** to Mario that he has no possible way to rationalize it away as anything but a result of his failures - as to philosophy, staff, how he hired that staff…. And that real change happens.
Zeroing in on your Ponce issue…

I think Gattis should be out right fired and we let ponce run the offense to the end and see if he can do ANYTHING to get more production as he seemed to have a decent offense at App state and is a Scott sadderfield disciple… either way it works cause he will be coaching for his next job as it won’t be here

Advertisement
But not in the way it appears to be framed here. He made the right choice it seems and unfortunately I don’t blame him. As I understand it, they offered more for him than we did originally. Mario literally out-recruited Billy for him back then… and then the season happened… and we reap what we’ve sown from that coRchfest.

We have a head coach who has an ancient offensive philosophy and picked the wrong guy as his OC. QB’s have regressed so he potentially handpicked the wrong QB coach. I can’t know what Ponce can do without the Gattis factor but perception and reality are each awful regarding that position.

Regardless of talent, MTSU is never more talented than us. Neither player nor coach can ever allow that. But it starts and ends with the HC. Like put your guys in a position to win any way you can, not the “I’ll only be happy if you can win my way” CoRch failure ****. Like wtf is that??? All this stuff - It tolls and tolls and all adds up.

I agreed with someone last week after FSU that Gattis needed to go then. The reason I essentially gave is that between the offensive showing, the vitriol he apparently creates with others… he’s only going to damage us at this point. I said let Ponce Finnish the season with the offense he wants to run.

Now what? Are they gonna say Rashada the recruit is part of our ****** culture players - we have some - or is Mario going to have an epiphany and change full on and get into the 2020’s?

I’m so angry about the opportunity blown by coRching arrogance that I’m almost glad this happened. Like I literally hope it’s such a kick in the **** to Mario that he has no possible way to rationalize it away as anything but a result of his failures - as to philosophy, staff, how he hired that staff…. And that real change happens.

The people on this board told me the problem isnt Mario or Gattis, it's CULTCHA

Me? I haven’t said it was a big or small deal. The only time I’ve referenced the second one was tonight. I just think the class will be fine and finish pretty strong.
I must have the wrong guy then. I thought you said whoever was flipping wasn’t too bad for us. Maybe you said it wasn’t someone surprising? Must’ve been within this past 5 days.

Advertisement
I’m not worried about the class , never have been. Rashada isn’t about our offense sucking or the fail of a season. It’s business. I warned of this one getting weird late,
I just didn’t expect UF to be the one. Especially with how his family and reputation talked about UF.
I guess @Zbrod95 is right. Hats off to you both.

Advertisement
Back