Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
My point is that kaaya turned out to be okay after a horrible performance against an average* level defense

Ppl on here are writing off jacurri brown for being inaccurate when he has been 3rd string all year, getting minimal reps, and was thrown into a game unexpectedly

He’ll be fine, way too early to write of jacurri brown is my point
I’m not writing him off. I’m just saying he can’t throw.

He wasn’t thrown in unexpectedly. And nobody is writing brown off he just isn’t ready yet
Then how the **** does that differ from what I originally said?

I literally said “I think people are sleeping on jacurri brown’s potential”

Potential as in developing and being our qb in the future

If TVD bounces, we’ll know rather quickly next year

Advertisement
Honestly, and I've said this before, QB is a position that we really can't afford to miss on. IF TVD/Garcia don't stick around, I'd be more than happy with Mario just going to the portal for the top QB available for a couple years. Spending money on the top portal QB who is already kinda proven is just more likely to be an efficient use of resources for the next 2 years. Gotta hit on 2024 QB HS recruit though.

no info here but they wanted a win over us so they upped his money. This all about money from the beginning.
Impossible we’re the only ones that pay. Kid gave up money to go play in a packed Swamp & SEC while getting a Top 5 public education

Advertisement
We better grab an OC who fuccs first and our HC better hand it over
No doubt Mario feels the heat… we finally have some people like Zo and Rad that fully expect results top to bottom

We have the money to pay for a legit OC… plus we can still sell Lashlee who parlayed his success into a HC gig… whoever turns this around will he seen as a wizard who will get job offers for fixing this broken azzz offense from this year

I’m not worried about the class , never have been. Rashada isn’t about our offense sucking or the fail of a season. It’s business. I warned of this one getting weird late,
I just didn’t expect UF to be the one. Especially with how his family and reputation talked about UF.
Any other top qbs we have a legit chance with?

Advertisement
I’m not worried about the class , never have been. Rashada isn’t about our offense sucking or the fail of a season. It’s business. I warned of this one getting weird late,
I just didn’t expect UF to be the one. Especially with how his family and reputation talked about UF.
You expecting mario to have someone pull the trigger to get some momentum going? So youre also saying the staff kinda had an idea he was shopping around makes me feel a little better just seemed out of nowhere especially coming from your qb this late

How can you recruit the state when you went 0-4 vs. the guy coaching the worst team out of the big 3. By getting his QB. I won’t work though. It’s cute they think that though.

Advertisement
Back