Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Yes I did. Playing on the road against a really good Louisville defense. Not sure what your point is here.
My point is that kaaya turned out to be okay after a horrible performance against an average* level defense

Ppl on here are writing off jacurri brown for being inaccurate when he has been 3rd string all year, getting minimal reps, and was thrown into a game unexpectedly

He’ll be fine, way too early to write of jacurri brown is my point

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was one of the two that I thought could flip. I didn’t think it would be UF but it’s not shocking. Things have gotten a little weird the last couple weeks with him.
Is the relationship with him soured so much, that we are out of it even if we fire gattis.

My point is that kaaya turned out to be okay after a horrible performance against an average* level defense

Ppl on here are writing off jacurri brown for being inaccurate when he has been 3rd string all year, getting minimal reps, and was thrown into a game unexpectedly

If a gun was to your head, do you think Brown becomes an 8-win starter here?

Advertisement
This was one of the two that I thought could flip. I didn’t think it would be UF but it’s not shocking. Things have gotten a little weird the last couple weeks with him.
Guessing Kinsler is the other?? Seems like the gators are really getting personal with us

Weird?? Guessing Rashada was asking for more NIL or wanting input on the new OC hire?

Advertisement
Advertisement

He wasn’t thrown in unexpectedly. And nobody is writing brown off he just isn’t ready yet

Advertisement
Back