Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
We’re in trouble next year if we were relying on this kid and the portal can solve problems for more than a year out , we’ll be fine

I just hope it doesn’t affect any of our other recruits

I don’t think not being prepared was the problem. They were just put in shîtty situations in a terrible offense
Both QBs struggled to read the field and just get the ball out. They would stare on to their First read and if he wasn't open, they would either take off and run or throw it into coverage. The only QB that was able to run this offense somewhat effectively was TVD.

Honest question, Did you watch brad kaaya’s first game?

He went in with all the reps and as the starter and it was absolutely miserable. The stats are bad and they Even make it seem better than it was
Yes I did. Playing on the road against a really good Louisville defense. Not sure what your point is here.

Get an OC, Call Michael Pratt from Tulane, give Pratt what he wants.

That simple.

Really was hoping something like this was always the plan… if TVD bounces (and we do get a legit OC to replace Gattis) starting a true frosh QB wasn’t something I was excited about

We need next year to be light years better than this year to keep momentum
If it’s Jeff Scott then you bring in Katravis Marsh too. Let him sit and put on weight/learn from Pratt and run with him after Pratt leaves. QB room fixed and Cristobal QB cancer label is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario's only real skill is recruiting. He's not an X+O guru or a game day tactician. He needs to have an overwhelming talent advantage and he's banking everything on blue chip players. I'm sure he's trying to convince himself everyday that if he can just re-shape the roster that we'll be humming. Once the cracks start to show in recruiting he's in big trouble. I hope he feels the major pressure that the Rashada de-commit will bring and start considering some significant changes. Usually when you lose the QB from your class it can start an avalanche, but I never got the sense he was an ambassador. Cristobal's relentlessness in recruiting is well known, but he's going to have to clone himself to keep this class together and at the same time try and manage this mess of a team.

I can't imagine how you look at this offense and consider signing here, the NIL money would have to be incredible to risk destroying your career. Early signing day is fast approaching, if Gattis is still around by then I'll have lost any remaining faith in Cristobal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well the good thing is besides pat pete what player that flipped actually has went on to be great? I can’t think of anybody

Man this my first time checking the board since before the fsu game. Been avoiding all Miami news and trying to just lock in on my own life. I advise everyone else do the same, way less stress and worrying
No, Im an adult.

Advertisement
Back