Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
He can't read the field and wasn't prepared to play. The only QB that's been prepared is Tyler Van Dyke, it's an absolute joke that none of the Backups we're prepared to play by this staff.
They didt habe tvd cleared till Friday and didn’t have a game plan for anyone else to be ready in the event tvd doesn’t play

Kinda Sucks, but ultimately I didn't see him starting next year. So its more of a potential long-term impact. Just makes whoever we get in 2024 at QB way more important.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brad Kaaya and Stephen Morris looked so much better as true freshman and Morris was 3rd string to start the year. Brown has literally skipped throws to WR’s. He could run but needs to spend all offseason working on his passing.
Honest question, Did you watch brad kaaya’s first game?

He went in with all the reps and as the starter and it was absolutely miserable. The stats are bad and they Even make it seem better than it was

Get an OC, Call Michael Pratt from Tulane, give Pratt what he wants.

That simple.
Really was hoping something like this was always the plan… if TVD bounces (and we do get a legit OC to replace Gattis) starting a true frosh QB wasn’t something I was excited about

We need next year to be light years better than this year to keep momentum

Advertisement
Kinda Sucks, but ultimately I didn't see him starting next year. So its more of a potential long-term impact. Just makes whoever we get in 2024 at QB way more important.
It's a double whammy just because we play them in what most likely will be a make our break year for both coaches.

He can't read the field and wasn't prepared to play. The only QB that's been prepared is Tyler Van Dyke, it's an absolute joke that none of the Backups we're prepared to play by this staff.
I don’t think not being prepared was the problem. They were just put in shîtty situations in a terrible offense

Really was hoping something like this was always the plan… if TVD bounces (and we do get a legit OC to replace Gattis) starting a true frosh QB wasn’t something I was excited about

We need next year to be light years better than this year to keep momentum
Without a real qb, next year will be as bad. Brown isn’t even close to ready Esp when you change the offensive system again if you hire a diff oc

Advertisement
They didt habe tvd cleared till Friday and didn’t have a game plan for anyone else to be ready in the event tvd doesn’t play
I think they did. Mario mentioned giving all them reps leading up to the game. It’s just a shîtty offense

Advertisement
Back