Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Those guys didn’t commit because of rashada
They also committed when they thought we were going to have a good offense and top notch OC, I have no idea if they will stay of leave but I do know having one of the worst offenses in football and then your elite QB prospects bounces isn't helping things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way better than miami. They are 49th in scoring and Miami is 90th. That’s a huge *** difference
Not because of anything that would interest a QB. Napier’s offense is pounding the football. If I was a QB and wanted to be developed into an NFL QB, I’d stay away from Napier. AR15 was supposedly a guy to watch out for concerning the draft…..well that’s not gonna happen.

Yeah as a true freshman being thrown into this **** show with minimal reps as a third string all year .. he’ll be fine
Brad Kaaya and Stephen Morris looked so much better as true freshman and Morris was 3rd string to start the year. Brown has literally skipped throws to WR’s. He could run but needs to spend all offseason working on his passing.

Advertisement
Back