Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I mean, can you blame him? I don’t understand UF at all, but if your son played QB, would you send him here right now?

Sucks, but we were fooling ourselves if we didn’t think at least one kid would jump ship after this disaster of a season. We need a new OC…fast.
Wouldn’t send him to UF either. I would send him to Ole Miss

Advertisement
Eh, if they were bold enough to join us then they are going to come with or without Rashada. JMO

The OC hire is what matters here, although it’s probably a 5%> chance that gets done before 12/21 lol.

That's a good point. Liberty City El said we should get the OC from WKU and their QB through the transfer, and I agree. We kill two birds with one stone if we can make that happen somehow.

Thanks MackBAMMER!! For the insight….

I don’t think Jaden was close with anyone in the class other than Jalen Brown who went to LSU soooooo???
Hopefully that's the case but it's not a good sign when your Top 20 overall QB bounces this late and flips to a rival after you just lost 45-3 to your other rival. Skill players want a good QB in the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao we doing this now. Come on . We’re losing two qbs this spring, lost our highly rated qb everyone crowned, still habe gattis lol
Just because I didn’t like the kid as a prospect doesn’t change the fact. I know we need bodies in the qb room. Mario and staff gotta get to work on replacing him. That’s how recruiting works.

We’d be lucky to only lose him with what we’ve been putting on the field. Gattis offense doesn’t sell itself

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

He‘s talented and it hurts but I’ve always questioned the fit With Gattis. Gattis needs to go but Rashada also isn’t replacable. I was a bigger fan of Moore. That might not happen though.

Advertisement
Back