Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a way to excuse what we saw coming, the offensive cycle has been bad. We don’t have an offense broke three qbs. We haven’t landed a rb struffled at wr and now down to Emory
Not an excuse just being real lol Florida needed to make a splash and what better than to take a jab at us by stealing our QB

I mean the negative recruiting with our offensive performance is obvious as **** no refuting that…

He wasn’t. I was told way back that he was a legit flip risk. I didn’t think he’d flip there though. I thought it would be Ole Miss.
Not gonna sweet rashada tbh still have Emory and the stud positional guys. Sucks to lose him but happier it’s him and not cormani or Francis

Advertisement
This only makes the 24’ QB class more important, since it seems that we will go without a top QB in this class.

Not an excuse just being real lol Florida needed to make a splash and what better than to take a jab at us by stealing our QB

I mean the negative recruiting with our offensive performance is obvious as **** no refuting that…
We’re down to 1 qb next spring. We needed rashada bad.

Advertisement
I don't think this will go well with those potential WR flips.
Weren’t flipping any wrs anyway lol. Inniss already said after the fsu game that he doesn’t think he is going to give miami a ov and he is locked in with osu

This only makes the 24’ QB class more important, since it seems that we will go without a top QB in this class.
Emory is a nice prospect… maybe not elite but I think he’s a very good kid.

But we will definitely be hitting the portal unless TVD sticks….. hopefully the new OC is able to hand pick the perfect plug and play QB for his style

Got to imagine this could lead to more skill players bouncing, I don't blame them honestly. Idk how any highly recruited skill player can watch this offense and want to come here. TVD showed massive regression and Jake Garcia went from a 5 star QB to someone who belongs at D3 all in just a year with Mario and Gattis. Only people offensively who have options that should come here are OL,RBs and TEs until Mario changes his offensive philosophy.

Advertisement
Better hope these Oline man stay too. What qb would want to play in this offense with the bonus of one of the worse olines in the nation? Gattis should be fired now but as I have said before I don't think a new OC will change much. This is offense Mario wants to run

Got to imagine this could lead to more skill players bouncing, I don't blame them honestly. Idk how any highly recruited skill player can watch this offense and want to come here. TVD showed massive regression and Jake Garcia went from a 5 star QB to someone who belongs at D3 all in just a year with Mario and Gattis. Only people offensively who have options that should come here are OL,RBs and TEs until Mario changes his offensive philosophy.
Thanks MackBAMMER!! For the insight….

I don’t think Jaden was close with anyone in the class other than Jalen Brown who went to LSU soooooo???

Advertisement
Back