Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Malachi Nelson got huge deal with USC as well, but not one word has been said about it.

There are a lot of players not just QB’s who are in line to get some big time NIL deals...

People are only making an issue out of it because they don’t like the idea of Miami rising from the ashes.
What, if anything, do you think happens? I suppose nothing because, to your point, this is going on league wide. Not to mention it’s completely legal.

I'll keep it real...never thought he was coming here because I still have a poverty mindset. So, I'm just getting around to checking him out in earnest.

Has anyone said he looks like Jacory yet? He kind of looks like Jacory.

Advertisement
What, if anything, do you think happens? I suppose nothing because, to your point, this is going on league wide. Not to mention it’s completely legal.
Nothing at all...

The worst case scenario is they’ll try to implement some kind of regulations on NIL, but then it will become an issue of State law vs NCAA bylaws & one is completely arbitrary & fictitious, while the other supported by the constitution lol

Clemson radio is up here crying all day about Miami spending 9 million for a QB recruit, per the on3 report.

I wouldn't give on3 a single cent for that hot piece on Miami.
Clemson?? Wow that's some chutzpah. Before NIL you literally had dudes bypassing the NFL because they'd make more coming back to school and then even admitting as much after they left.

Advertisement
Malachi Nelson got huge deal with USC as well, but not one word has been said about it.

There are a lot of players not just QB’s who are in line to get some big time NIL deals...

People are only making an issue out of it because they don’t like the idea of Miami rising from the ashes.
And this has to be because of geographic location I would think.

Yes the big boys recruit nationwide, but I would venture to guess a larger percentage of the kids they get out of state are Florida, Texas and Georgia due to the amount of talent obviously, but vicinity. Easier to sell the family, handlers and what not on the travel from nearby states than a west coast kid. Sure they will go after a uber talent and land some out west, but I would think in most of those cases it has to be a "Tua package deal" type. From a cost analysis it appears they are willing to concede USC rising much easier because of this than Miami who legitimately threatens their geographic pool of players.

Simply put they can't afford to battle two fronts in this war and will concede the west somewhat, and try and fight on the east.

Advertisement
It has been a stressful few weeks for Rashada. He has to essentially cram four official visits over a two week span including three over a seven day period.

HIs final visit was to Miami last week and Rashada said he knew while on that visit that he had found a home. He said he lost seven pounds over the last couple of weeks as his decision weighed on him.

“The second I put that Miami hat on, I felt a huge weight off my back,” Rashada said. “It was tough, I’m not going to lie, it was a very tough decision but I feel great about it.”

Advertisement

Awesome. Not only does he confirm for us that Gainesville is, indeed, a sh1thole - he also tells us he learned more from Ponce in an hour than he did from every other qb coach at the other 4 schools combined.

Maybe hillBilly just didn’t have the time to sit at the board with Jaden for an hour during that 28 hour ov to hogtown… I guess he should’ve hired an actual qb coach…

Advertisement
Back