Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch
Favorite wrestler ever! Gorilla pressin MFers!

Advertisement
So the gator collective said they offered 11 mill but didn’t want to deal with JR’s lawyer because they didn’t want to violate Florida law? El o El!!!
I guess all that 11 million must have been so legit that they didn’t even want to show it to a dude specializing in nil.

These dudes have a public relations spin squad on deck for any news. Even resorting to fake snitching. Just making up ****.
Well they played themselves cause now everyone is gonna want that non existent 11 million fake gator skin NIL Deal.
I guess that’s why that OL left that place and went noles before even getting in i75.
The more spin the put out there the more pussie *** ninjas they appear to be. They’re actually doing more harm to their mage by making up excuses. Nobody likes any mfer that’s always making excuses for why they suck.

Advertisement
Dont' stop there.

2000 - BCS computer screwed up and put the FSU team we beat in the championship game. We would not have lost to Oklahoma.
2001 - Champs!
2002 - Bad call by Terry Porter.

Don't stop there....if Berlin sees a WIDE open Winslow in the EZ on a scramble vs Tenn in 03, we play for another....
This is what I meant in my original post as us being cheated out of, screwed or lost.
Lets just say all those went our way and we also won, I come up with 11 national championships,
If Vinny just hands the ball off, vs Ped St ugg
Still mad we lost the one to alabama, well actually I haven't gotten over any of them, lol

Advertisement
****, the way they feeling in Gainesville right now, Billy may not be coaching there in ‘24.

He seems like a weirdo but it’s hard to ignore his success as a HC. I think he will do good enough to win games to survive 3 years.

Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
Already spent 4 G's for Seminole's game. Flying in from Phx to see my boys get redemption for last year. Airlines tickets, Hotel, Rent a Car, Stub Hub tickets all worth it. Wifey even on board since she bullied her *** in. "We both going" what the ****, I guess happy, wife happy life.

Advertisement
98% of these NIL "agents" are complete clowns who just hurt their clients by speaking. There's almost zero chance Rashada got a $9.5M deal, unless maybe there are some crazy incentives in there.

And again, they only run these type of NIL stories/hit pieces when it's Miami. Nothing on what Arch Manning must have got, nothing on A&M's absurd NIL payments, etc.
The problem is somebody had to talk. Even if not true, that's what's out there for the public to absorb. In my opinion, It could cause a lot of problems with the current roster and QB room. Guys may feel slighted with their NIL deals.

How is Garcia feeling about his $50k/yr NIL and what is TVD getting?

Happy to have Rashada, but the $9.5M NIL money, if true, isn’t a real endorsement value. It's more of an acquisition cost.

Respect to Rashada, but Williams has a higher level of physical development and polish playing the position.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emory does very well at Elite11 and ends up being the better football player.

I was one of the very first to tell people about TVD. I’ll do it again here. This kid is better than rashada. Every cycle the recruiting analysts pump up a guy on traits who isn’t as good as his ranking. That’s rashada for me. All things equal this kid will beat him out

Advertisement
Do not forget Emory.
Does Emory stick or will he bounce? If he performs well at the Elite 11 camp, he's going to have a lot schools after him to be QB1 in their class.

ESPN already bumped him to a 4-star as the #12 PP QB.

I want him to stick because there's no way to tell how the QB room plays out 3 years from now.

Is Rashada going to wait until year 3 to really compete for the starting QB job? Maybe Garcia declares after 1 year as the starter, but most NFL teams want to see a QB with 2 years of starting experience. So, it's likely Garcia is a 2 year starter unless he balls out in 2023.

Between Williams, Rashada, and Brown, 2 of them likely transfer before 2025.

Does Emory stick or will he bounce? If he performs well at the Elite 11 camp, he's going to have a lot schools after him to be QB1 in their class.

ESPN already bumped him to a 4-star as the #12 PP QB.

I want him to stick because there's no way to tell how the QB room plays out 3 years from now.

Is Rashada going to wait until year 3 to really compete for the starting QB job? Maybe Garcia declares after 1 year as the starter, but most NFL teams want to see a QB with 2 years of starting experience. So, it's likely Garcia is a 2 year starter unless he balls out in 2023.

Between Williams, Rashada, and Brown, 2 of them likely transfer before 2025.
this is the kind of problem im glad were talking about
and not what portal guys we need to take
best case williams rs
balls out 1 year as a 5th year senior ala mac jones

Remember we had Kosar, Testaverde and Walsch all here at the same time and all were amazingly successful. So keeping 3 studs can be done, especially if one redshirts and one goes early. If Jacurri, Williams and Rashada stay and that’s what we want it can all work out. Then in 2025 we get our boy and he is good.👍❤️
Bama had Hurts, Tua and Mac Jones less than 5 years ago. SC used to collect 5 star QBs like it was their full time hobby. Buckeyes are doing the same.

Advertisement
Back