Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

1656299976170.gif

Advertisement
Yeah this is shady or at least the lawyer is. “If it weren’t for the collective that’s completely dysfunctional at Florida, he probably would have been there”

Then says
"Jaden left millions on the table," said
Caspino, who confirmed he represented
Rashada in his NIL negotiations with
collectives across the country.
"Millions. He did not pick the highest
offer. He went there because he loves
Miami, the coaches, and the
opportunity.
- ))

Strange to me
One thing I don’t get about the lawyer comments is if jaden left money on the table AND loved Miami coaches and school more, how does the gator collective being a mess not being a mess change him probably going to Florida. That makes no sense

Last edited:
Competition breeds success. I don’t care who wins our QB battles as long as the winner leads us to championships. No reason a QB or one to ride with. Let them all compete and support the team as we see who wins the battle after TVD is gone
yup. great talents and we're lucky to have them both. Says a lot about the atmosphere at the Hecht.

Advertisement
One thing I don’t get about the lawyer comments is if jalen left money on the table AND loved Miami coaches and school more, how does the gator collective being a mess not being a mess change him probably going to Florida. That makes no sense

There's levels to this. Trust me, sometimes "X million" isn't actually what it seems to be, when you factor in the timing and the likelihood and the conditions around such payouts.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say ok but his ranking is based off of what he brings physically. His arm , build , and athletic ability checks all the boxes. Imo he’s not a five star or a sure thing but I do like him as a prospect. But he’s no Nico.

Rashada beats Emory in all physical traits but Emory on the other hand has advantages in the nuances of playing the position. His pocket presence , touch , accuracy and going through progressions is next level stuff for a HS qb.
Great problem to have. If Jacurry developes, Garcia, Emory, Rashada. It’s an an insane QB room. One or more of those dudes is going to hit big for this program.

Advertisement
98% of these NIL "agents" are complete clowns who just hurt their clients by speaking. There's almost zero chance Rashada got a $9.5M deal, unless maybe there are some crazy incentives in there.

And again, they only run these type of NIL stories/hit pieces when it's Miami. Nothing on what Arch Manning must have got, nothing on A&M's absurd NIL payments, etc.

Advertisement
I'll put it this way: From 1985-1989 Miami was in a position to win 5 straight titles.
Beat Tennessee in the 86 Sugar Bowl: Champs
Beat Penn State in the 87 Fiesta: Champs
Won the title in 87
One despicable low life call at ND in 88: Champs
Won the title in 89

Unreal.
Dont' stop there.

2000 - BCS computer screwed up and put the FSU team we beat in the championship game. We would not have lost to Oklahoma.
2001 - Champs!
2002 - Bad call by Terry Porter.

Advertisement
Back