Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

Yeah this is shady or at least the lawyer is. “If it weren’t for the collective that’s completely dysfunctional at Florida, he probably would have been there”

Then says
"Jaden left millions on the table," said
Caspino, who confirmed he represented
Rashada in his NIL negotiations with
collectives across the country.
"Millions. He did not pick the highest
offer. He went there because he loves
Miami, the coaches, and the
opportunity.
- ))

Strange to me

NEVER!!!

I am the surviving legacy of the Shirai Ryu & Bi-Han & the Lin Kuei will pay for his treachery!!!

4b6ee3017e997dd7-.gif
NAAAAHHHH my boy, better to be cold af bruh. Join blue bruh

Huffman acted like he would rise in the rankings from his point of view it seemed like
The only reason he's not a 5* is because On3 is a sham of a website. But truly doesn’t matter, what's important is these young fellas wanna play with him.(on same team no pause)

Last edited:
Advertisement
NEVER!!!

I am the surviving legacy of the Shirai Ryu & Bi-Han & the Lin Kuei will pay for his treachery!!!

4b6ee3017e997dd7-.gif
Yeah, Scorpion is the goat.

I effed with Reptile early on, because he was almost mythical in the first game. And my favorite color is green. But they never really developed him and his moves were kind of weak compared to these two.

Scorpion is MK.

I effed with Reptile early on, because he was almost mythical in the first game. And my favorite color is green. But they never really developed him and his moves were kind of weak compared to these two.

Scorpion is MK.
Scorpion & Ermac are my two favorite...

Although I used DESTROY fools with Noob Saibot back on MK Trilogy & the 2011 version.

I’m pretty nice with Smoke too even though he’s another Lin Kuei Demon lol

Advertisement

Scorpion is MK.
Yeah, they always made him slow, at least when I used to play the games.

Just got off the phone with my Bull Gator partner. He asked, "When did Miami know?" Apparently some gator boosters think they were played. They repeatedly increased their offers and were certain that they were highest bidders. He was cussing and said this will destroy their class and proves that Bill was a major mistake. I would not be surprised to see the hot seat to be on flames unless they win more this season. GLORIOUS!

TBFF - Tell your partner that he's already seen the enemy, and the enemy is himself.

Advertisement
I know Napier was Saban’s hit man like Mario, but Mario went P5 & proved it, while Napier went G5, & one of the worst G5 conferences on top of that. He’s gotta uphill battle in which he has to prove it on the field, first, b4 getting kids there. They could be sponsored by Gucci & it’s not going to help them.
**** Napier. His rookie *** just ****ed all over his honey pot in Lakeland and told the fan donor base to be patient in the last week. That’s moronic. Would have been better to sleep with the wealthiest donor’s wife.

Advertisement
Respect to Rashada, but Williams has a higher level of physical development and polish playing the position.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emory does very well at Elite11 and ends up being the better football player.

Competition breeds success. I don’t care who wins our QB battles as long as the winner leads us to championships. No reason a QB or one to ride with. Let them all compete and support the team as we see who wins the battle after TVD is gone

Advertisement
Back