Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
This ***** about to explode! Just spoke to my boy Field… strap up, drink up and light up!!!
world forum GIF

It’s great we got him committed in summer so he can recruit the remainder of the year. Keep working those top OT no matter who they commit to this summer

Advertisement
I’ll be honest; I still like Napier, however he’s playing w/ two hands tied while Mario is dealing w/ one.

Napier is stepping into a program that’s trended down & he’s coming from a G5 program w/ no real substance.

Mario is stepping into a program that’s trended down, BUT he’s coming from a very successful stint at renowned P5 program w/ a great pedigree as a player, assistant, HC & draft history as a HC.

Unfortunately for Napier, like Norvell, those guys r going to have to prove it in on the P5 fields, before they start winning some tough battles. We have a head start b/c of who r coach is & what he’s accomplished.

100%. Really hard for former G5 coaches to be successful in recruiting battles in modern CFB. Recruiting nowadays a different beast all together and you really have to find a guy who has seen how these recruiting battles are won and lost up front and personal.

Advertisement
100%. Really hard for former G5 coaches to be successful in recruiting battles in modern CFB. Recruiting nowadays a different beast all together and you really have to find a guy who has seen how these recruiting battles are won and lost up front and personal.

I know Napier was Saban’s hit man like Mario, but Mario went P5 & proved it, while Napier went G5, & one of the worst G5 conferences on top of that. He’s gotta uphill battle in which he has to prove it on the field, first, b4 getting kids there. They could be sponsored by Gucci & it’s not going to help them.

Advertisement
I know Napier was Saban’s hit man like Mario, but Mario went P5 & proved it, while Napier went G5, & one of the worst G5 conferences on top of that. He’s gotta uphill battle in which he has to prove it on the field, first, b4 getting kids there. They could be sponsored by Gucci & it’s not going to help them.

Except Billy reported to Mario

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back